CHAPTER ONE

RED VELVET'S JOY POV

       We are now on our way to Inkigayo to make our comeback. I hope I can see him there. I know he's been busy with their world tours and do not have a time to go to music banks but I am still hoping to see him there.

Inkigayo Waiting Room

"Sooyoung-ah!! It's been a long time since I saw you. How are you?" Taeyeon eonnie greeted me as she entered the room. I bet she'll be staying here with us but it is fine I love Taeyeon eonnie.

"Eonnieee~~" I answered while walking towards her for a hug. 

"Have you seen him?" she asked and I just shook my head as an answer. She sigh and hug me more tightly.

"It is okay. You will got to meet him as soon as he ended their tour anyways. When will be the last concert?" She comforted me. This is the reason why I really love her, aside from my members she is the only one that I can trust regarding this matter since she experienced it also.

"After 2 days and then I think I'll surprise him at their dorm. What do you think eonnie? Is it too much?" I asked. Since I missed him so much, I don't mind making the first move and I belive that it doesn't matter in the field of love.

"I think it is fine as long as you will not get caught." she said.

as long as you will not get caught... I felt upset when I heard those words because it suddenly hits me that I cannot meet him like the other girls meet their man. I cannot show affection either since our fans will get furious and it may affect our group. It is so hard to be an idol.

"ya sooyoung!!" Taeyeon eonnie shouted. I didn't realize that I was spacing out just because of that thought.

"ne?" I replied.

"Don't worry too much on those kind of stuff. I know that you do not want to hide your relationship with him but this is how we live as for today." Eonnie said and hugged me. She then face in the other side of the room where she faces the mirror to get her make-up done.

/After 20 minutes/

       We are now all set and ready since the event is about to start. I starred at my phone wondering if I should call him or not. 

Since we still need to wait for our turn, I decided to call him...

calling oppa...

but he's not answering... I guess he is busy so I just let it go and closed my eyes for a while. I am also a bit tired since we had endless training these past few week just because of our comeback. 

I suddenly feel someone's tapping my shoulder that's why I decided to open my eyes and I saw Yerim.

"Eonnie, we should get ready. We are next." She said so I just nod and checked my phone if have missed calls but I don't so I just let it be and left it inside my bag.

/After performance/

riiiiingggg 

my phone suddenly rang while I'm fixing myself and getting ready to go back to our dorm since I am not in the mood to do anything today. I checked my phone and saw who's calling.

Sooyoung: Chanyeol oppa!

Chanyeol: ya congratulations on your comeback! 

Sooyoung: thank you oppa! Are you busy? you're not answering my calls lately.

Chanyeol: sorry we're quite busy nowadays but when I get back in 2 days let's meet and eat beef as a celebration for your comeback. Is it good?