CHAPTER SEVEN

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I'm searching for Sooyoung right now because she said Sooyoung went out with Chanyeol hyung and since I already convinced Baekhyun hyung to talk to Taeyeon noona.

I'm feeling a little bit uneasy whenever Chanyeol hyung is with Sooyoung. I know that they are really close and they knew each other before Sooyoung and I met but sometimes they are too sweet and can be mistaken to be in a relationship.

I was just roaming around when I saw Sooyoung and Chanyeol hyung went out of the elevator that's why I approached them.

"Sooyoung-ah."I said to get her attention and she looked at me.

"Oppa, Chanyeol oppa and I just had a little talk. Is Baekhyun oppa and Taeyeon eonnie now okay?" She asked.

"They're talking now." I said.

"Why what happened to them?" Chanyeol hyung asked. 

"It's just a misunderstanding, you shouldn't worry about them too much. You should take a rest for a while oppa." Sooyoung said and Chanyeol hyung just nodded and bid his goodbye to us. 

"Oppa, do you want to go somewhere else?" She asked. 

"Don't you have a schedule after this?" I asked.

"I guess we still have 2 more. I mean later tonight." She said and cling unto me since no one is around. 

"Sure but ya Sooyoung-ah~ are you not scared that we get caught?" I stopped and said.

"Ani~ because I love you" She said in an aegyo way. 

"and I love you too, you should go back now. I'll just fetch you later." I said and kissed her as a goodbye. 

I went back to the artist zone and EXO oppadeul is about to perform.

"Ya, what took you so long?" Seulgi eonnie asked the moment I sat down.

"long story, I will tell it to you when we're already in our van." I said and so she just nodded and focused on the idol who's performing.

What will I do if that camera man is really from dispatch? We just concluded that it is from dispatch since no reporters would dare to go inside the music bank illegally. I just shrugged it off for a while and focus since EXO oppadeul is about to perform.

(let's just think that love me right and bad boy was promoted on the same year.)

I enjoyed it show that I support them since they're my sunbaenims after all. 

It is now the announcement of winner and it is of course EXO oppadeul. We were supposed to go back stage already to give EXO oppadeul an ending stage but suddenly they stopped us and encouraged us to join them and so we did.

Chanyeol  oppa walked towards me and made me dance with him and so I did since it will be awkward for us and for the fans if I'll reject it. 

The ending stage has ended and so we congratulated them and went immediately to our van for out next schedule.

"So why took you so long a while ago?" Irene eonnie asked and it got the attention of the rest of the members.

"Yes, I noticed that it's more like 15 - 20 minutes." Wendy eonnie added.

"So sooyoung what happened?" Seulgi eonnie asked.

"Ye eonnie where were you?" Yerim added.