CHAPTER THIRTEEN

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I am now in the middle of one of our schedule for today and there's 5 more photo shoot left and it is already 1 pm so I guess we will finish late today so it also means that I will not see Sooyoung today as well. Sooyoung told me that today will be the first day of their shoot for the dating reality show and it still makes me wonder what are they doing...

"Hyung! What are you thinking?" Jungkook came to me and asked.

"Nothing." I said and looked at my phone. Usually Sooyoung will message me but of course since she's shooting a reality show. I understand...

"I know you hyung. You're thinking about noona right? You are worried." He said and chuckled a little. Well, our maknae is really smart. I can tell.

"No, I understand our situation." I lied and put down my phone and closed my eyes for a short while since I feel a bit tired already. 

SOOYOUNG'S POV

We are now on our way to the fan meeting and since the cameras are already off I decided to message Tae oppa.

Oppa, what are you doing? Did you eat already? Take a rest in between breaks okay? Message me whenever. I love you! xo.

I waited for his reply but I guess he is quite busy so I just kept my phone and talked to the eonniedeul.

"Taeyeon eonnie..." I called her and she put down her phone.

"Wae?" She said and looked at me.

"Eonnie, during the time that you and Baekhyun oppa are secretly dating... how was it? I mean how did you overcome it?" I asked curiously since I want to know how should I do things because I do not want to loose anyone especially Taehyung oppa.

"Our maknae is worried about her relationship." She jokingly said which catch the attention of Irene eonnie and Krystal eonnie.

"A little bit." I said and looked at them. They are the experts in this field since they've been dating and dated idols for a while now.

"Sooyoung-ah before I answer your question. Answer me first, if by chance. Only by chance that you get caught, are you going to deny it or confirm it?" She asked. 

The eonniedeul are now in the serious mode since our topic is really quite serious in the "idol" life.

"We talked about it eonnie and we decided that we're going to face it together so we are not going to deny it." I said and she smiled.

"I'm impressed with your decision since it is the first concern. It will really be trouble if one of you doesn't like to make it public. So, just be yourself but of course there is a limitation." She said and looked at Krystal eonnie.

"Obviously, you cannot really please anyone but in our job we need to please them so you should not still make hasty actions." Krystal eonnie said.

"But eonnie we're just people. We fell in love and of course want to express our love to our other half." I said and frown.

"You are also correct Sooyoung-ah but you know there's a consequences... It's either you'll be like me or Soojung-ah." Taeyeon eonnie said.