CHAPTER TWO

RED VELVET JOY'S POV

We are now at our dorm and will take our rest because tomorrow will be the start of our hectic schedule. 

"SOOYOUNG-AH!!" Joohyun eonnie shouted. So I went out of my room and went to the living area to know why is she calling me.

"Waeyo eonnie??" I asked. They are gathered in the living area like we used to do before when we are still rookies.

"Eonnie, let's watch movie together since we haven't done it for a while." Yerim said. I agree we've been busy promoting and dealing with our own struggles we forgot to make time for each other.

"Okay~ What movie are we going to watch?" I asked and sat down beside Seulgi eonnie. She is using her phone so I took a peak and I saw that she's talking to Jimin oppa. I think Seulgi eonnie noticed and looked at me.

"Why? you haven't talk to Taehyung?" I nodded. 

"But it is fine we are just... friends anyways." I said. yeah, we are friends why would I be bothered.

"Aish that guy! I will really hit him when they return." Seulgi eonnie said and I just laugh it off. I love how caring my members are.

"Sooyoung-ah don't worry too much, let's just watch The Notebook." Joohyun eonnie said. What a perfect timing eonnie?? Haha I know that she's teasing me. Aish Rachel McAdams... 

"Yah eonnie!!" I said and laugh.

"Haha we are really going to watch the Notebook, wait I'll just go get the popcorn. Yerim help me." She said and stood up and went to the kitchen. While they're in the kitchen Wendy eonnie is preparing the movie and Seulgi eonnie is still on her phone so I decided to get my phone as well.

"Eonnie, I'll just get my phone." I said and Seulgi eonnie just nodded. 

When I open the door of my room, I heard my phone ringing so I immediately look who's calling.

Taehyung oppa calling...

I was shocked but hold myself and answered the call.

Sooyoung: yeoboseyeo?

Taehyung: Sooyoung-ah sorry I missed your call earlier we've been so busy since our tour will end in 2 days. 

Sooyoung: It's okay. 

I said it's okay even though it is really not okay. I was worried about him.

Taehyung: I'll make it up to you when I come back. I promise.

Sooyoung: It's really fine oppa and I am not sure if I can meet you since we just had our comeback so we're going to do our promotions. 

I actually want to meet him but I already made up my mind that we cannot make our relationship to the next level. First, his fans will get furious for sure and second, I am not sure if he still feels the same way. 

Taehyung: Ah really? I will find a way. 

Sooyoung: No need oppa. Just take a rest since you will just finish your tour. I know that you are tired. I gotta go now we're going to have a bonding here at our dorm.

I did not wait for him to answer since I know that he'll just insist of meeting up with him. I hope I can do this. Yes Sooyoung you can!! After the call, I just went outside with my phone and when I got there Yerim and Joohyun eonnie is already there.

"What took you so long? We've been waiting for you." Joohyun eonnie said. I just showed her my phone and so we started to watch.

AFTER 2 DAYS

Today is the day that they will go back to Korea... We've been very busy for the last 2 days and we also rank 1 in music charts that's why we are sort of happy. I am now in our dorm doing nothing since today is rest day so I also planned to just sleep all day since I really barely sleep during promotions so might as well grab the opportunity. 

DING DONG --- DING DONG

I heard the door bell rang so I went out to check who is it. I checked the monitor and saw Chanyeol oppa so I opened the door.

"Oppa! What are you doing here? You just came from your world tour right?" I asked as soon as he opened the door that made him giggle. 

"Ya! one question at a time. Well, I am here to visit you and yes I just came from the airport but I went straight here since I know that you are free today and for the next few days you'll be busy so you will not have time to meet me up." He said. He is really sweet like a true oppa. Since I was trainee, I am already close with EXO that made the rumor that I am dating Chanyeol oppa which I clearly don't.

"Wa~ you're so sweet oppa." I said and open my arms asking for a hug. (Don't get our closeness in different point of view yeorobun.) He then come to me and hugged me. 

I feel safe whenever he is around because I know that he will protect me at all cost.

"Aigoo! you're being an aegi again." He said while patting my head. I released my arms and lead him to the living room.

"So oppa, where is Junmyeon oppa? Is he not going to visit Joohyun eonnie?" I asked and sat down beside oppa.

"He will. I think they will meet-up outside. Did you eat already?" He asked. I shook my head as a sign of no. 

"I told you to eat on time. Tsk! What do you want to eat? Let's just order since it will be more convenient and faster." He said while scrolling and looking for some restaurants and fast food chain on an app.

"Pizza? chicken? pasta?" I said and smiled. 

"Aigoo~ you eat like you're not on promotion you pig." He teasingly said. I hit him with a pillow in return. He always teased me and call me pig.

"YA! OPPA!" I said and I acted like I am annoyed and moved away from him. He noticed it and looked at me.

"I am just joking! You're not a pig, aegi." He said as he placed his arms on my shoulders and holding his phone with both hands. I feel comfortable tho. This is sometimes the reason why people around us thought we are dating.

"I will order pizza, chicken and bolognese." He said while placing an order on his phone. That made me smile since he ordered all the food the I want as of the moment. 

After he ordered, he put his phone down and looked at me as if he wants to say something. 

"Wae?" I asked and looked at him as well.

"Nothing, I just miss spending time with you." He said and placed his head on my shoulder so his hand went down unto my waist. This is our normal skinship and the others would always tell me that this is not the skinship of best friends but I always insisted that we're just friends.

"I miss you too, oppa." I said and placed my head on his head. We stayed like that for like several minutes until I felt that the weight is getting heavier so I looked at him and I saw him sleeping. 

I carefully fixed the way that I'm sitting so he can comfortably sleep because I am way too small compared to him so I bet it is really uncomfortable sleeping in this kind of position. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aren't they too sweet for being "best friends"??

Do not forget to like, comment and share this chapter!!