CHAPTER FIVE

SOOYOUNG'S POV

I woke up, the sun is still not rising and I saw this beautiful man starring at me. 

"Why didn't you wake me up?" I said and I leaned myself to him and I heard him chuckled.

"I know that today will be long day for you so I want you to have a decent and long sleep." He said and kissed me on my head and then got up.

I just starred at him and imagine that the first trial that they need to encounter is either not to get caught or the backlash of his fans. 

"What are you thinking?" He said. 

"Nothing." I said and smiled. I also got up and took a shower since by 8 o'clock our manager will fetch us and it is already 5 o'clock we still at least need to eat because we do not have time to eat later.

We are already eating our breakfast with Jimin oppa, Taehyung oppa and Jungkook when our manager suddenly arrived. 

"Girls, eat fast we need to go by now." We suddenly move like 4x faster than usual and the boys are still half asleep so all they did was to eat and look at us. We then finished eating and we are now ready to go.

"Baby, don't be so hard on yourself okay? just enjoy every moment and call me or text me whenever." Taehyungie oppa said and kissed me and so I hugged him in return and as for Yeri and Seulgi eonnie it looks like they're not going to see each other again. 

Their manager also arrived and so they will have to leave and so we do so we already bid our goodbyes to each other. They are on break so they will have some quite time for themselves but it will be hard if we'll meet since we are on promotion period, paparazzi are everywhere. 

MUSIC BANK

We already arrived and there's quite a few reporters outside so we posed for the camera and afterwards we went straight to our waiting room.

My make-up artist is already in the middle of her magic when I suddenly remember Chanyeol oppa and so I checked my phone to see if he messaged me last night but he didn't. 

Did I do something wrong? They're going to perform as well so I planned after my hair and make-up i'll go to their waiting room and talk to Chanyeol oppa. Is it too much? I'm just worried about him. 

After an hour... 

"Eonnie, I'll just go to EXO oppadeul's waiting room." I said to Joohyun eonnie who is on her phone right now.

"I'll go with you." She said. Of course she'll go there for Suho oppa. We bring our phones and inform our manager that we will just go to EXO's waiting room and if they will need us they can just go there or call us.

"Why are you going there?" Joohyun eonnie asked. 

"I'm going to check-up on Chanyeol oppa because he didn't replied last night and I know that something is bothering him." I said.

"It's not something. It is someone." Joohyun eonnie said in low voice but I clearly heard it. Maybe she knew something since he's dating Suho oppa after all. 

"Who??" I asked.

"Just ask him yourself, Sooyoungah." She said and so I just keep quiet since I know that she'll never tell me who is it. 

We are already outside of EXO's waiting room and Joohyun eonnie knocked and open the door. Suho oppa went to her right away and I scanned the area searching for Chanyeol oppa and I think Jongin oppa noticed it. 

"Chanyeol hyung is lying there on the coach." He pointed the coach on the near end of the room which is enclosed by the wall that's why I didn't notice him. I thanked Jongin oppa and went to the coach.

I saw him sleeping so soundly. He looks so tired. 

"Why did you have to go to our dorm if you're this tired, tsk fool." I said to to myself but he suddenly opened his eyes. Did I said it out loud??

"Oppa." That's the only thing that I said and he suddenly turned his back on me.

So it is me who did something bad to him. I have no idea what did I do. 

"Oppa, what did I do?" I asked him softly while poking him but he didn't even give me even a single glance. Did I did something terrible??

"Oppa!! Why are you ignoring me?!" I shouted so that he'll look at me and he did and not only him but all the people in the waiting room. 

"What do you want?" He said and sat up. He looks so pale. Is he sick?

"Why are you ignoring me? What did I do? You can tell it to me so that I'll be aware of my mistake." I said with quite high tone but not too much.

"You did nothing wrong." He said. 

"Then why are you acting like this?" I asked then he looked at me straight in the eye. 

"Nothing." He said.

"No! What is it?!" This time I already raised my voice.

"I said nothing! Can't you understand that?! You did nothing wrong! Can you just please stay away from me?!" He said. I was shock because this is the first time that she shouted on me and he really looks angry at me. 

"You know what?! I don't get you! I don't remember anything bad that I did to you! How could you?! You want me to stay away?! Fine!" I said and I ran out of their waiting room. I don't want my members to see me like this so I went to the roof top. I'm a frequent here since I always want to breathe because of Taehyung oppa and now because of Chanyeol oppa. I arrived at the roof top and as expected there's no one.

My tears suddenly fell down and I want to scream but I can't since we'll perform so all I can do is to cry everything out. I stand near the railings and feel the cold air when I suddenly heard the door opened. It is Joohyun eonnie.

"Sooyoungah, are you alright?" She asked and walk towards me. I just look at her and ran to her and I my tears suddenly burst. 

"Eonnie, what did I do for him to get mad like that?" I asked in between sob. I heard her had a deep sigh so I faced her.

"It's not right if you'll hear it from me. Just wait for his explanation. You're close with him right? In due time, he will not be able to resist you. If you'll persist now, it might damage your friendship since you guys might throw hurtful words to each other like what happened earlier." She said and hugged me. In times like this, I can feel the mature side of Joohyun eonnie. She's not the type of eonnie that will get in the middle but once she know that it is her time to step up, she will not think twice.

We went down already so that I can have may make-up fixed and then right after we gathered for the opening and will stay at the artist area. 

When we arrived at the artist area. I noticed that the seat of EXO is right behind us which is very ironic. I would be happy in this kind of sitting position if Chanyeol oppa and I are in good terms but we're not. I just act like I don't know them to avoid scandal and to avoid Chanyeol oppa. 

The show already started and we're about to perform so we stood up and immediately go back stage. 

After our performance, I told them that I'll go to the comfort room first and I'll just follow them. When I was walking someone suddenly pulled me in a room.

"Taehyung oppa!" I shouted when I saw his face.

I exclaimed in happiness and hugged him.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Is this update enough? hehe Taehyung always appear when Joy is worrying about Chanyeol hmm....

I updated early today because its my birthday... yehey!!

DO NOT FORGET TO 

LIKE - COMMENT - SHARE