CHAPTER FOURTEEN

KRYSTAL'S POV

I think I am really the princess of bad luck. Well, a comeback and a unit is a blessing but to be partnered with my ex? I do not know anymore. 

I am still thinking if how can I make my ex who have a girlfriend to say that he misses me. It is quite difficult since we are not even in a speaking terms and I wouldn't even wish to.

I scrolled through my phone and I saw a photo of mine and Jongin... It is our first pictorial together and we were just so happy back then.

 It is our first pictorial together and we were just so happy back then

"Jongin-ah, look at this." I said and showed him our picture and he seemed shock well of course I initiated the talk but I didn't mind it.

"It's our first shoot together with Taeminie." He said and subconsciously smiled.

"Yeah, time really flies so fast. We were happy back then and now look at us." I said well it is really from my heart. I've been wanting to tell that and I know that the fans will go crazy when they watched this.

"I'm sorry." He said and I looked at him. Those eyes deceived me before and I wouldn't even dare to trust those eyes once again.

"It's all in the past." I said and looked down because I know in my heart that it still hunts and hurts me.

"I miss us, Soojung-ah. I miss you." He said. AHA! Gotcha, mission completed. I just smiled at him.

It's now their time to go out since the fan meeting will start in 3 minutes so we just stayed in their dressing room for a while since the staffs said that they'll just be the one to hand out the sweets that we packed so that the reality show will still be a surprise.

SOOYOUNG'S POV

We are now left in EXO oppadeul's dressing room so I decided to call Taehyung oppa for a while since the cameras are off and the staffs went out.

CALLING TAE OPPA...

T: Yeoboseyo?

I can sense that he is really tired. How I wish I am with him to cheer him up.

S: Oppa, what are you doing?

T: We are now packing-up but we still have 5 more shoots to go. What about you?

S: We're waiting for them to finish. Oppa where would be your last shoot?

T: At Gangnam I think. Why?

S: Nothing, I want to come but it seems like our shooting will finish late as well. 

T: It's okay Sooyoung-ah. Just rest, we will just meet some other time. Okay?

S: Arasso :( Oppa are you busy? you did not reply on my text.

T: Sorry, I fell asleep and from that time I haven't checked my phone not until you call.