CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

SOOYOUNG'S POV

"YAH! TAE AND SOO!!" I heard someone screaming and when I look who is it, I saw Seulgi eonnie.

"Eonnie! You don't need to shout we are not on the mountain." I said as I scratch my head and looked at Tae oppa and he is still sleeping so soundly. 

"You guys need to wake-up! We're going to Jeju today." Seulgi eonnie said.

Huh? Jeju? We still have schedule tomorrow. Why are we going to Jeju?

"Jeju???" I asked.

"Yup, it just so happened that our next schedule will be on the day after tomorrow and it is a photoshoot with Bangtan in Jeju." She said excitingly. Omooonaaa! I got so hyped.

Seulgi eonnie went outside immediately as soon as she reminded us that we should wake-up and go back to our dorms to get some clothes since we'll be going there a bit early.

I looked at my phone and it is just 4:00 AM and as far as I can remember it was already 2:30 when we slept. This is so tiring but it will be worth it.

"Oppang~" I said as wake up Tae oppa. He did not even moved and inch so what I did is I put his arms around me and I squeezed myself towards him.

"Oppa, you need to wake up." I said as I slightly shake him and kissed him on the lips.

"Love..." I said and kissed him again and this time I did not stop until he opened his eyes.

FINALLY! He opened his eyes and kissed me on the forehead immediately.

"Why? It is still early." He said and squeezed me into his arms.

"We need to go back to our dorms to pack our clothes." I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"We're going to have a photoshoot in Jeju." I said.

"You will leave? I thought you do not have any schedule today." He said and it seems like he's more awake now.

"It is a collab photoshoot, Love. With Bangtan." I said.

"Ah--wait, with us?" He asked confusingly.

"Yup, Seulgi eonnie woke us but you didn't even move a bit." I said and chuckled a little bit.

He laughed as well and hugged me even tighter. I so love this man. 

SEULGI'S POV

I just came from the maknae's room and on my way now to the boy's room. I'm quite sad that I didn't stay with Chim but it is fine since we'll be together in Jeju. 

I arrived and they are already awake except for Chim.

"Annyeonghaseyo~" I greeted them.

"Oh Seulgi-ya kindly wake Jimin up. That kid is so difficult to wake up." Jin oppa said and I just laugh because of what he said.

I went to his bed and slightly shake him.

"Chim~ wake-up." I said and he moved a little bit but still he did not wake up.

"JIMIN" I called him and it looks like he panic a little bit that's why we all laugh.

"YAH!" He said in return.

"Yah????" I asked ommona I am older than him.

"Ani, I was shock." He said and hugged me immediately.

"Aigo~ wake up already. We need to pack our things up. We'll go to Jeju." I said and kissed him.

After that, I went to the living room already and I saw the eonniedeul drinking some coffee.

"Eonniedeul, are you going with us?" I asked Taeyeon eonnie and Krystal eonnie.

"Hmm, I will since I do not have any schedule. How about you Soojung?" Taeyeon eonnie asked and look at her.

"I also do not have any schedule so, yup." She said.

"Yey! It'll be fun." I said cheerfully. I just really miss spending time with my eonnies. 

"But how about EXO oppadeul and Minho oppa?" I asked when I suddenly remember them. 

"Well, Baekhyunie, Chanyeolie, Jongin and Suho can go with us since it will not make a scene if they saw us due to the reality show but the rest, I think they can't." Taeyeon eonnie said as she sips her coffee. 

It is really hard for them to go out these past few days and it makes me feel sad somehow because of course they are my oppas.

"Minho oppa can't go either. He needs to go to Japan tomorrow for their concert." Krystal eonnie said and I just nod in response. 

"So it will be just us, Bangtan and the 4 oppadeul?" I asked for confirmation and they nodded in response.

I did not even bother to ask if Blackpink will come since I want all of us to enjoy including Krystal eonnie. 

SOOYOUNG'S POV

It is now 6 o'clock in the morning and we just arrived here at Gimpo Airport and our flight is 6:30 o'clock so we just arrived on time. Our management decided that we should all go together since it will of course made it to the headlines so it means more promotion. Sadly, Bangtandeul needs to have separate flight to avoid scandals. Their flight will be 11:30 am.

"Sooyoungah, drink this." Chanyeol oppa said and gave the chocolate Mint drink as we enter and of course there is an endless flashes of camera everywhere. 

"Thank you, oppa!" I said and gave him an eye smile. Well, I really like drinking chocolate mint drink so I immediately opened it but the lid is quite hard to open so the ending is I asked Chanyeol oppa to open it for me. 

Through out the waiting time, I just stayed beside Chanyeol oppa and Seulgi eonnie because I know that there's camera every where so I really need to be cautious. 

-----------------------------------

SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE :(