CHAPTER THREE

BTS TAEHYUNG'S POV

       We just landed in Korea and I heard from Jungkook that Red Velvet do not have any schedules today so I am planning to visit Sooyoung at their dorm to make it up to her. Sooyoung and I has been friends since she was a trainee and I am interested in her. It is just that I am scared that she is not still ready like before.

FLASHBACK

       I'm outside the private dorm of Red Velvet since Sooyoung and I will go out. Actually, I am planning to confess everything to her that meeting her at their dorm is not a coincidence. I actually asked Baekhyun hyung to bring me to SM Entertainment to meet Sooyoung. I already saw her before in Chanyeol hyung's phone and EXO hyungs always mentioned her for being persevering and funny and the reason why I said that we should meet again when she already debuted is because to save her from rumors. I know how the trainee life feels. They will judge her and so on and I don't want her to feel that way...

"Oppa! Did I took so long?" she asked. She's just wearing a blue sweater and white a-line skirt and a black shoes. She's so casual yet she's so stunning.

"No, Let's go?" I said and lead him to my car

"No, Let's go?" I said and lead him to my car. We went had drive thru and then we went to Han river since we cannot go anywhere else since it will be a big problem.

We're just walking alongside of the river when suddenly she stopped walking.

"Oppa." she said while looking at me.

"Uhm?" I answered.

"Why did you contact me just now?" she asked. I know that she'll be curious but I didn't know that she'll be so straightforward. 

"Wae? Did you wait for me?" I asked back. I'm just testing her on how she's going to answer.

"Sort of because I thought we became friends after we talked at SM Ent." she honestly said and I just smiled and faced her.

"I will be honest with you. I didn't contact you for you to focus on your upcoming debut and so that the other trainees will not misunderstood the situation that's also why I said that we should meet after you debuted." I said. She doesn't have any emotions on her face right now that's why I can't read what is on her mind. After a minute, she smiled widely.

"Thank you oppa for being thoughtful." She said.

We just spent the night there and I dropped her home. I didn't got the chance to confess my feelings because she might feel that it is too soon so I'll just find the right and perfect timing.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Hyung! Are you going to Red Velvet's dorm?" Jungkook asked. 

"Yeah, are you coming?" I asked.