❤︎Episode 4

🌼🌼

〰️𝑃𝑅𝐸𝑉𝐼𝑂𝑈𝑆𝐿𝑌 𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑀𝐴𝑁𝑆𝐼𝑂 〰️

Things in the mansion took a left

"Bruv I'll fuck you up right here and now!"

"Go on what you gonna do? You're a fucking child."

And romance blossomed

"aaah it's like I'm back in high school again haha. I've got butterflies!"

〰️𝑇𝑂𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇〰️

A brand new arrival shocks the islanders.

ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ! ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴘᴀᴍ ᴍᴇ ʟᴏᴛs ᴏғ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs!

ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ sᴍᴀʟʟ ᴛɪᴘ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅ "ᴜs" ɪs ᴜsᴇᴅ ʙʏ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ɴᴇᴡᴄᴀsᴛʟᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ ʀᴇғᴇʀɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇᴍsᴇʟᴠᴇs.
"ᴜs" = ᴍᴇ

Now onto the show!

🌼🌼
ᴄᴜᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀɪɴɢᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ sᴏɴɢ!

Jungkook and Ashlyn slowly pull away from their passionate kiss. The two of them smile and chuckle as they into each other's eyes. Ashlyn breaks eye contact and shyly looks down.

Jungkook:"Look at you getting all shy."

Ashlyn:"Oh shut up man."

They both laugh as she nudges him. Jungkook leans closer while he plays with her hair.

Ashlyn:"I'm gonna have to have a chat with Jay."

Jungkook rolls his eyes at the mere sound of his name.

Ashlyn:"Obviously I do really fancy you and get a long really well with you. But I think it'd be unfair if I didn't get to know him a little more. Like we've been on one date and not had that many conversations. I think it's just fair for me to, see where my heads at with him."

Despite not liking Jay at all or even the possibility of him getting a long with Ashlyn; Jungkook nods nevertheless.

Jungkook:"Yeah I hear that. If you want to get to know him a little more that's fine. But I know who you're coming back to."

Ashlyn laughs while she shakes her head.

Ashlyn:"Alright come on let's go."

They both stand up, but before Ashlyn can walk inside, Jungkook pulls her arm; pulling her back to him as he leans down for another kiss. With his soft lips against hers, she tilts her head and places her hand on his cheek to deepen the kiss. Jungkook leaves a few more pecks on her lips before pulling away and smiling.