Raadhai Manathil !! Raadhai Manathil!!

Kathir went to Kanna's college at the agreed time

Shwetha was an efficient girl..she had a letter of permission for Kathir a non student to enter the college premises..she had also booked the open stage at one end of the campus for the next 10 days so they could practise uninterrupted..

Kathir also checked with her where the actual performance would be..he wanted to see that space also so he knew the size and how he needs to place the dancers

Shwetha : athu main playground stage..naan koottittu poren...

Kathir : seri..athu romba avasaram ille..appuram paarkalaam

He met the girls who were to form the group..

Kathir : (with a honest smile) sathiyama udane ella perum nyaabagam irukkathu..poga poga thaan mudiyum..red sawar..blue salwar nu kooppitta kochukkatheenga..

The girls giggled

Kathir : appuram unga pazhaiya choreographer ethu varaikkum solli kudutharu..

Girl 1: avar innikku thaan aarambikkave iruntharu..so naanga start pannave ille..

Seri appo namma firstlernthe pannalaam

The theme given to them was fusion in dance forms

He had chosen Krishna's brindavan as the theme...

He explained his idea..Krishna and his gopikas..they would choose a few scenes from Krishna's life in Brindavan and enact the scenes  using modern and classical dance forms alternatingly...

He started with a basic bit first..to gauge the girls' ability..

Most of them were wonderful dancers..a few looked a bit hesitant..but he could understand..he was a guy and a stranger..there was bound to be some initial awkwardness..

They practised for some time..

The girls finally requested kathir to dance to the extent done so they could shoot a video and practise with that..

Kathir danced with a gay abandon that only the terrace of his house had ever been privy to..(antha veettula oru terrace irukku makkale..enakkaaga othukkonga😂😂)

Even his brothers who knew he was a good dancer didn't know how good exactly..

After practise the girls took leave..

The same was repeated the next day as well..but by now Kathir knew the girls' mettle..

When they shot the video that day Kathir danced an extra minute..that was their homework to familiarise themselves with the additional steps overnight..

Shwetha : maamaa oru vishayam..innum oru vaaram thaan irukkarthunaala costume kooda decide pannanum..

Kathir : ahn seri ma..naalaikku pannidalaam..sani nyaayiru inga thaane practise..

Shwetha : amaam..neenga sonneenganna naan akka vara solluven..avanga thaan costume ku help pandrennu sonnanga

Kathir : oh appudiya..seri..appo naalaikku namma practise pothu eppo vena ok thaan..

Shwetha was still uncomfortable discussing payment..so she parked it for now..

That night in the group

Shwetha ; makkale ithu varaikkum namma Kathir maamaa oda dance pathi kelvi mattum pattavanga..ithe paarthu viyanthum ponga..

Shwetha forwarded the video in the group

All went agog on seeing it..even Jeeva and Kanna had not seen him dance like this..oh they had danced a lot when they were having fun at home..watching a movie and a nice sing came on..but never like this..he was in a world of his own