Chapter 16

(Shreya , Chinmay and Darshan were childhood friends a friendship no one could break . Do you think love really spoils relationships?? It doesnt actually , what spoils is one cannot accept the fact and think beyond it . Why do you think some people can move on ? Some even sacrifice alot, How does that happen?? Everyone one can ! Just because you love a person doesnt mean the other person has to like or love you! The same happened with Shreya ! She couldnt handle it . She was deeply hurt when Chinmay said lets just be friends . Darshan was always supportive but Shreya dint stop , she kept trying . Darshan could see there was something messing up so he suggested that she shouldnt do this as the friendship was been affected . Chinmay started ignoring their calls . Darshan tried to explain but Chinmay never listened . At the end when there was a lot of fights going on between Chinmay and Shreya , Darshan finally thought of leaving it as he never wants anyone to fight . At the end Chinmay thought it was all happening because of Darshan , he thought Darshan loved Shreya and there was a love triangle but that wasnt the case . They blamed Darshan for everything when that wasnt the case . As they had to pursue their respective careers they finally moved . The fact that it was all ruined Shreya could never forgive ! She had all the plans to destroy Darshan but as she had alot of goals it took time but with that her anger grew , she was greedy . Darshan was now a Well known Singer and Chinmay was working for a well known Band as well . She wanted to come back , she even targeted the welknown Entrepreneur for money ! But she just destroyed a young Man's Life . Now she was a well known Psychiatrist so no one blamed her . No case was charged on her )

Flash back ends *******
(Current Day)
(Shreya makes a call after Kashish leaves)
S: Did you hide something from me ??? I dint have time to check his phone so I handed you the responsibility . Are you trying to help darshan!! He has a girlfriend . She looks pathetic !
Caller: Well There were no details about anything like that on his phone !
S: Then why would she do such a drama here! She looked genuine ! If there is anything Kabir tell me right now !
(Kabir was Shrey's best friend and her Manager , Kabir loved Shreya so he helped her even if everything she did was wrong . He never told her abt the love he had for her )

Kabir: No Shrey ! Why would I lie!!!
(While Shreya was having a conversation with Kabir , Darshan had got up and he had tears in his eyes)

Darshan's POV

Kashish bas thodi der aur ... bas kuch pal ke liye mujhpar bharosa rakho please .. Agar ye ithna important nahi hota toh main tumhare saath aise kabhi nahi karta , never !! Mujhe maaf kar dena Kash ...
(Darshan was all fine , he acted as if he lost his memory)
(Kashish having her coffee in the balcony , her mind is all stressed but yet she closes her eyes )

Kash's POV

Kahin na kahin har cheez ka kuch matlab hota hai , acha bura , mujhe aise kyu lagta hai darsh ki ye jo sab ho raha h ye sach nahi hai !! Abhi abhi jaanne lagi hu tumhe , tumhari zindagi mein uss hassii ke piche kahi gham chupe honge jiske bareme hum me se kisi ko nahi pata hoga ! Kahin na kahi tum bhi ro rahe honge meri tarah ! Mujhe maaf karna darsh ki main kabhi tumhare saath baithkar tumse puch nahi paayi , tumhe gale lagakar  keh nahi paayi ki main hu yaha tumhe sunne k liye ... Jab jab tum mujhe samjh rahe the main bhool gayi ki mujhe bhi tumhe samajhna tha .. Jaanna tha Darsh ... Mujhe maaf kar dena ... Ye galati firse nahi hogi darsh ... main intazaar karungi tumhara aur mujhse jo ho sakega main karungi ... (she couldnt control her tears )
TBC