Chapter 17

(After a while Kabir thinks he shouldnt let Shreya do all this as he understand how it feels to be hurt when you are deeply in love .

(Kabir calls Kashish from his number)

[As Darshans phone is with Kabir he had already got all the information]

Kashish: Hello

Kabir: Hello , Am I speaking to Kashish?

Kashish: Yes , whose this?

Kabir: Listen to me very carefully Kashish, I am not sure if Darshan is acting or he has lost his memory. But right now all i cant tell you is whatever is happening is a plan. Please do not contact anyone except me.

Kashish: What do you mean its a plan? Whose plan? Can you please explain!!

Kabir: All I know is Shreya has planned all this , she doesnt mean any harm to Darshan. You have to trust me on this right now Kashish , Darshan ke liye please . Main khud nahi chahta ki Shrey ye sab kare . I have tried to stop her several times, but all she says is he has to suffer! I Love her but she is my bestfriend and right now I can only help her.

Kashish: Agar tumhara bhi haath hai isme Darshan ko iss haalath me laaneke liye zimmedar bhi ho aur main tumpe trust karu!

Kabir: Theek hai lets do one thing , Shrey will be going to Delhi in two days . I will get Darshan and we can meet at a spot . Dont worry about how I m going to do this but I will okay !!!

Kashish: What if this is your plan to remove me from his life as well to help your bestfriend!

Kabir: I LOVE HER KASHISH!! I JUST DONT WANT TO LET HER DO THIS! THE FACT THAT SHE HAD EVERYTHING BUT SHE LOST HER BEST BUDDIES, SHE THINKS SHE HAS LOST EVERYTHING ! CAN YOU PLEASE TRUST ME JUST ONCE PLEASE!

Kashish: Theek hai . Please send me the details .

Kabir: Jab tak main call na karun , please dont call me . thankyou and takecare

(he cuts the call)

KASHISH'S POV

Ye kya ho raha hai Darsh , mujhe kuch samaj me nahi aaraha . Par main use trust kar rahi hu just to meet you darsh.

(Shreya spends two days with Darshan and she leaves for Delhi)

D: Main jald hi Kashish se baat karleta hu (was about to check for his phone and realises its with Shreya) Abh naya phone hi le leta hu (was about to go out but he thought she must have locked him but she didnt . He opens the door and finds Kabir at his door)

K: Hi Darsh , Main Kabir , tumhara Personal Care Taker hu . Mujhe Shreya ne bheja hai .

D: Oh hey man I am alight ya , Shrey bhi na ithna khayal rakhti hai bas sar mein dard hi toh ho raha tha!!

K: Darsh, Main ak risk le raha hu abhi . Have you really lost your memory , main yaha tumhe le jane aaya hu , Kashish is waiting fir you!

D: Kashish (he was tensed) Ka..aha . Kaun kaa...aun Kashish .

K: Trust me Darshan I m here to help . Baaki sab waha jaake bataunga .. please trust me , I said the same thing to her.

D: Okay , I will . I am fine but who are you and why are you helping ?

(Darshan had a alot of questions , kabir ignored everything and said)

K: Darshan I ll tell you everything in front of her!

(They reach at The Hotel where they were supposed to meet)

(when Darshan saw Kashish he just ran towards her and hugged her)

D: I am never leaving you alone ever , lets get married!!!

K: Darsh.. (tears rolled down her eyes and then she saw a man standing in front of them and she breaks the hug)

( Kashish holds Kabir by his collar)

Kashish: Kaun ho tum aur kya chahte ho? PYAAR ? agar pyaar hi karte toh use pehle hi samjhate tum!!

D: Kash use chhod do , he wants to say something let him ..

Kashish: Darshhh agar tumhe kuch bhi hojata toh main inlogo ko chhodti nai!!!

Kabir: Shreya, (after a long pause) Darshan ki dost hai .. I think tum ye nahi jaanti .

Kashish: Main jaanna bhi nahi chahti aise logo k baareme ( Darshan stops Kash)

D: Suno kash (cups her face ) Let him speak we can talk abt it later . abhi shaant ho jao (she hugs him tightly)

Kashish: mujhe uska chehra bhi nahi dekhna jo tumhare saath ye sab kar raha hai darsh!!

D: Stay like this Kash . (Darshan looks at Kabir)

Kabir: Shreya went through alot of emotional breakdowns Darshan . but the fact that she had this kind of attitude it got her out of one emotion to another which made her a bright person but her mind was still lost . She thinks its because of you Chinmay dint love her or express his love for her . But I think you all were great friends and all she misses is the friendship but the fact that love came in between she still thought of it as something that destroyed her ! I never told her that I fell in love with her silly thoughts . I had already entered her life with love but she could never see it ! and the fact that she always called me besty I couldnt tell her how much I loved her!! She wont do anything to you guys . I will take care of this from now . I am happy that you are fine Darshan . I did manage to exchange the syringes but got confused later on , but thankfully you are safe !

D: What are we supposed to do now Kabir?

Kabir : Just go guys .. I have my flight for Delhi in an hour .

D: But what if she ...

Kabir: I will take care of her till the end . I was supposed to but I never thought she could harm someone . But later on I discovered alot of things . All I want to say is if she means anything to you please , if she comes to you plz understand her Darshan . She must be still the same friend u had in the school . its just that she failed to understand it.

D: I never had any issues with who she wanted to be with on the first place , Chinmay never said he loved her . I dont know what went wrong !

(Kabirs phone rings ..SHREYA CALLING)

TBC