Chapter 23

(Darshan was in his senses when he spoke)
Darshan: Stay! I dont want you to leave till I figure out , why I kissed you and why I feel like I need you!

Darshana : (without looking at him) You dont even know me ! Why would you need me !

Darshan: I am not forcing you Darshana ! But we need to be clear about this. I do believe that whatever happens there is a reason behind it.

Darshana: So ? Look Darshan I dont want to create a mess in your life ! I totally understand all this okay! Its okay in that moment you felt like , so its okay and we are not kids we do feel all kinds of emotions!

Darshan: No! You are feeling different , arent you? Okay if you are not let me tell you whats going on in my mind! When at this moment I should be enjoying with my girlfriend and friends out there I wanted to go out alone for some strange reasons I saw you , I helped you , I felt like kissing you and I felt like caring for you .. I felt alot as if I know you! I know you since a long time ! I still feel like holding you close to me Darshana !! Love doesnt happen just like that , I m not saying its love. All m saying is I feel like you are the answer to my questions! Feels like everything is solved. You know I should be in pain right now but looking at you I feel relaxed. What am I supposed to do ? Let you go ?

Darshana: (hugs him) Darshan I am sorry , I am sorry for .. (he cuts her)

Darshan: Can you not leave please.. Just dont leave ..(hugs her tight)
(Kashish opens the door)
[Kashish was shocked to see Darshan hugging a girl, Their eyes met and for the first time she noticed the change of emotions in his eyes as if he was a different person. Suddenly she felt like she dint know him at all. She stood still , the stare was for couple of seconds . Darshan calmly broke the hug , Darshana was shocked to see her but dint react ]

Darshan: Kashish I can explain..

Kashish: I thought this trip was for US Darshan! I dint know you were going to break US! Yes I need an explanation but not here . Can we leave ?
(Darshan looks at Darshana and follows Kashish but stops in between)
Darshan: Dont go anywhere Darshana , Please
(Darshan and Kashish leave the room)

Darshana's POV
What am I feeling towards him!!! Why is it exactly how he expressed ! What the hell!!! What about that girl !!! I dont even know him!! Why am I so attracted towards him! I have never kissed anyone like this ! Ahhhh And more than that these scars ahhh!!! Why did I have to say it was done by me !!! But a part of me wants him to care .. He is such a good person. I have always believed in my gut feeling and right now I want to stay and hold his hand and say that.. that.. (she walks towards the dressing table and looks at herself in the mirror) I have never felt this .. Someone caring for me so much .. As if he is the one I was asking for .
(She decides to stay, as she was tired she lies on the bed)
(Kashish's Room)

K: Mujhe Papa ki baat maan leni chahiye thi na Darsh.. Tum mere kabhi the hi nahi right?
D: Kashish maine galat kiya hai
K: Galat kya hai darsh? Main nahi jaanna chahti ki kya hai tumhare bich , par jo humare bich hai.. nai jo humare bich tha ... wo ab nahi hai itna samaj gayi hu main! Darsh tumhe pata hai mujhe explanation nahi chahiye . It was the first time I fell in love and zaruri nahi hai ki jisse hum pyaar karein wo humse bhi uthna hi pyaar kare hain na!
D: Kash meri baat toh suno , wo..
K: Darsh mera sirf 1 sawal hai ... bas uska jawab dedo main aur kuch jaanna nahi chahti..
Do you love me ?
D: (looks into her eyes) I am sorry Kash! (Tears rolled down Kashish's eyes)
K: Leave Darshan...! Jao plz !! Tumhe pata hai na mai unme se nahi hu jo kisi ko zabardasti ak rishte me bandh ke rakh deti hai !! Plz go..
D: Kash plz listen to me ! Plz (darshan dint leave)
Kash I did love you , I still do but the thing is I am in a big confusion at the moment and because of my confusion No matter what I ll either be right or wrong but the fact that I cannot do this to you is not stopping me from caring about her Kash. Main tumhe bas sach batana chahta hu .
Kash: Darsh pyaar karti hu tumse , tumhe jaanti hu , you wont do anything wrong . Suno na darsh.. I want to be alone .. You dont have to do this . I know you darsh.. But right now I just want to be alone..
(Kashish looks away)
(Darshan had no choice but leave her room)
D: (outside her room) I am sorry kash .. I m really sorry! (Tears rolled down his eyes)
(When darshan entered his room he found Darshana sleeping , he put on the blanket on top of her and sat next to the bed)
D: Whatever this feeling is I want to believe in it . The fact that I have made a mistake I need to find a way to solve this puzzle . (Kisses Darshana's forehead)
(Darshana slightly opens her eyes )
D: Just sleep (he keeps his hand on her head and pats it slowly) Just sleep for now .. we ll talk tomorrow ..

Writer's POV
(Sometime its better to let it pass rather than creating a conflict its better to understand and give it some time so that everything clears out, Kashish wanted to understand him and his feelings but she even wanted to calm hers . So she chose to calm her feelings first)
What do you think was she right!!?
Do comment
Tbc