Chapter 27

(Darshan hadn't met Darshana after that night as he was busy with his work)

Darshana : Kaisa ajeeb banda hai !!! Number liya hai par ak bhi call nahi ! Did he not like me ? Then why did he kiss me ! Why does he show so much care! (One of her patient slapped her suddenly)
Patient: How dare you kill my husband die you little piece of shit!!! How can you kill your father!
(Darshana starts crying)
(The other nurses pull the patient and take her to the other room)
Nurse : Are you alright ?
Darshana : Yes Yes ! (Wiping her tears)
(Doctor enters)
Doc: I told you not to take care of her Darshana , why do you keep doing this! You cant help it , its dangerous ! Why dont you take rest for a week? Okay? I know you want her to face it all and get back , but dint I warn you its risky! What if she tries something even worse ! This is a hospital darshana emotions have to be kept aside !
Darshana: Sorry doctor! I dint mean to..
Doc: Please take rest and come back after a week! Do the work thats assigned to you and not the others! Specially this patient! Stay away as much as you can from her..
Darshana : Yes

(She leaves the hospital and her phone vibrates)

(Its a text message from an unknown number)
" Did you miss me alot?"

(She guessed it was Darshan but still asked)
"Whose this??"

D : "Someone who makes your heart beat skip!"

Darshana : " Noway"

D : " Well its okay to lie sometimes"

Darshana : " Will talk later , and I dint miss you at all"

D: "Stop"

(Darshan gets off his car and holds her hand she stops)

D: Whats wrong with your face? Its red and swollen!
Darshana : Ahh nothing ! What are you doing here!
D: I thought incase you had some free time we could just talk.. by the way are you free this sunday? We need to go somewhere!
Darshana: No! Why would I , Why do you act as if you know me . You know nothing okay! Leave me alone ! I cant leave this job and run away again ! I dont know why I am even talking to you!
D: You want to be alone? But... Umm i cant let you be ! Just come with me !
Darshana: No way ! Cant you see I had a bad day! I have a bad life !!!! This is my life ... struggling everyday I dont know when I will loose my mind . Why do you want to be with such a person?
D: I cant kiss you here!
Darshana: what the hell! I am serious here..
D: Me too (hugs her) Let me be there for you.. just do what you want .. I know you dont want to leave .. I am sorry I am late again .. Cry if you want to I m here..
Darshana: Why are you doing this Darshan!! Nobody cares ...(she starts crying)
D: There is only one place I can take you to now!
Darshana : Where?
D: Home..

Darshana's POV

Why is he like me ? A person who doesnt want to give up even if its hard! Why does he care so much ?
Did he just say home! Why is he so calm .. his hug is so warm .. I never want to break the hug .. Its soothing.
Can I keep him for a while in my life , what if I cant let him go , what if I make it hard for him , what if he gets tired of this behaviour ! I dont know but I want to be with him i really want to ! (She tightly hugs him)

D: Darshana ... Hug me as much as you want but yaha sab dekh rahe hai... actually ghur rahe hai!
(Darshana breaks the hug)

(They leave from hospital and reach Darshan's place)
D: I live here now .. once the other apartment is completed will move there ..
Darshana: I am hungry!
D: You want me to cook for you?
Darshana: You know to cook?
D: Yes thoda bohot!
Darshana: Strange ! A guy like you can cook food!
D: I said thoda bohot itna kuch nahi .. order hi karte hai! Now m stressed by the way what you mean by guy like me ???
Darshana : Obviously ! Famous and someone who has no time to call also !
D: Ahh! I get it now ! You did miss me !!!

{They enter Darshan's apartment(currently living)}
(The moment darshana enters , he held her by her waist locking the door and pulling her closer)
Darshana: I dont want to kiss!
D: Will you please tell me what is happening ? I wont kiss.. Did someone hit you?
Darshana: I am an assisting Doctor at the hospital Darshan! This is natural for a person who is dealing with people who are unaware of their actions .. Yet want to get back to normal , they are fighting inside .. There are some who care and some who dont .. some who blame us .. some who bless us! (Darshan loosens the grip) This is part of my job and I love my job .
(Darshan dint reply , but tears rolled down his eyes)
D: (after a while) You had said these scars were..
Darshana: Some are by me actually ! Being with them I atleast have peace but the moment I get out of the hospital its a different person altogether! (She sits on the couch and Darshan joins )
D: You wanna talk?
Darshana: My mother ... She is in that hospital who thinks I killed her husband and my step father!
D: Ohh
Darshana: The fact is she lost herself when she married this man , The fact that he had eyes on me I had to leave the house and run as far as I could but when I thought about my mother I came back and I found that she had killed that man , Alot happened when I ran away from the house . I should have taken her along with me its all my fault!!! I should have helped her when she was stable ! ( Darshana starts crying ( Darshan hugs her)
D: It isnt your fault Darshana .. It isnt (hugs her tight)
Darshana : Sometimes I feel like she is all in her senses and hits me because she is angry that I left her . She thinks I am selfish!!
D: You arent ... Your mother wont think about you like that Darshana !
Tbc