Chapter 18

(Shreya Calling)
Kabir: (looks at darshan) I will see you later Darsh.. Ise ab main sambhal lunga
(Picks up the call)
S: Tumhari himmat kaise hui Kabir ye sab karneki ? How dare you do all this and ye kya hain huh?? PYAAR??? How can you love me !!!! ( She starts crying) How can you fall in love with a girl like me ???
Kabir: Kaha ho tum Shreya main aaraha hu tumhare paas.. Suno just dont cry okay.
S:Tumhe abhi meri fikar hai Kabir?? Main Delhi ke liye nikal hi rahi thi ki par I had kept a microphone in Darshans pocket . And I heard you talking to him . I am near Darshans house .
Kabir: I am coming. (Cuts the call and looks at Darshan) She has heard everything I think we should hurry , I think she is not in her senses right now .
(All three of them leave the hotel and reach Darshan's place)
(Shreya with tears in her eyes looks at Kabir who was just looking at her with worry in hia eyes)
S: Tumne mujhe pehle kyu nahi bataya Kabir?? Kyu nahi kaha ki you love me so much , kyu nahi kaha kabir??
Kabir: (just hugs her) You dont have to be like this Shrey . I have taken care of everything but the fact that you had feelings for Chinmay I dint want to come in between.
S: Kabir I need to talk to Darshan , Where is he ?
D: M here..
S: (walks towards Darshan) Mujhse bohot badi galati hogayi hai Darsh, Can you forgive ( she falls on her knees and Darshan sits down as well)
D: Look Shreya I am fine , The fact that what you have done is wrong and if you can pay for it you should and he has really taken care of everything you did I just played along because I knew there was something wrong. Look Shreya I dont have any hatred for you . I never had . ( Chinmay reaches there with Alisha as Kashish had informed Chinmay about what happened)
C : Shreya ???? Darshan Tu theek hai na ??? Look Shreya I never loved you but I thought Darshan did but when I realised I was wrong it was too late . How could you do all this ???
D: Chinmay calm down bhai . Let her speak
S: I have nothing to say . Maine jo kiya hai ab uske liye main kisise maafi bhi nahi maang sakti .
Kabir: Shrey just get up . I want to say somethinv guys . Nothing has happened to the ones she was involved with . The case of the Entrepreneur , he already knew what Shrey was going through and he used her to get into the asylum he was already working for secretly . He wanted to be a part of it as he wanted to help people rather than be an owner of a company . I tried my best to keep Shrey from doing things which wasnt right in my way . Its just that I couldnt tell her the truth but it was getting out of control is when I realised I was going wrong too .
Shreya : Kabir???? Then wo cases ??? Wo sab?? Jhut tha???
K: Yeah everything that happened was planned by us but I thought you d leave it but you dint Shrey !
D: You guys really have a lot to sort out . But shreya the fact that we all are safe in a way you need to understand thia is all wrong please you are a peraon whose helping thousands of people on daily basis why would you think of doing this?? Please live your life Shreya . Jo hogaya use theek nahi kiya jaa sakta . Hum fir wahi dost nahi bann sakte Shreya please understand this ! But we ll always be there for you .
C: Yes he is right .
Kashish: Main tumhe itni aasani se maaf nahi karna chahti miss Shreya . Please tum kisiki zindagi chodo apne zindagi k saath b galat hi kar rahi ho . Why you hurting yourself ?? And Kabir??? Pyaari me itne andhe bhi na ho jao ki use samjha na sako . You cannot silently be there for someone who needed all the love and care . Please be there for here and main ye aur bardash nahi kar sakti . Please ab plz yaha se jao tum dono . I have been worried for a long time . ( She holds darshans hand and walks towards the building)
D: Are Kashish ... mujhe baat toh karne..
K: Nahi Darsh. Bas ... (they go inside)
C: Kashish bohot pyaar karti hai Darshan se , Shreya you have a life ahead of u dear .. use dekho and stay happy ( hugs her) I am sorry . In a way I am responsible for it as well .
S: Nahi Chinmay yaha galati saari meri hai ... uss age me expect b kya kar sakte hai . Usi emotions me itna kho gayi main ki mera aaj mujhe nahi dikha .
C: Abhi toh dikh raha hai na , and he is a great guy I guess . Just think well Shreya . (Hugs her again and looks at kabir) Humari ak pyaari si dost ka khayal rakhna Bhai . Iss baar puri himaat se . ( Pushes shreya towards Kabir and then he holds Alisha's hand ) All the best guys
(Chinmay and Alisha walk towards darshans flat)
Kabir: Shrey ... (hugs her) I love you alot , I am really sorry Shrey !!! I will take care of you for the rest of my life and love you and only you Shrey.. (cups her face) will you marry me ?
S: Itna sab kuch karne k bawajud tum mujhse ye sawal puch rahe ho Kabir? Itni achi nahi hu main.
K: Ak mauka mila hai jeeneka use jeena pasand karogi ki yuhi jaanedogi firse???
TBC