❀03❀

honeymoon-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-❝ everything has changed and yet,i am more me than i've ever been ❞

honeymoon
-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-
everything has changed and yet,
i am more me than i've ever been

t a e h y u n g

Him and his husband, kim jeongguk, went to borabora for their awaited honeymoon.

yes, he felt giddy and elated because, he would be spending more time with his lover. an alone time with jeongguk is what he needed.

he's going to make sure that jeongguk will feel protected and loved by him and only him.

he was cut off from his thoughts when he felt a gentle tap on his cheek. averting his gaze from the sea, he saw his gorgeous husband,looking at him with eyes filled with curiosity and wonder.

what a precious sight for taehyung.

"what are you thinking about,tae?"he whispered softly. the breeze dancing along his fluffy, cute hair.

his lips were glistening, face exposed underneath the light emitting from the luminous moon that shone from above.

stunning, was all he could think of at the moment.

before he knew it, his lips moved on its own.

"you"taehyung blurted out, still staring at jeongguk's delicate features, making the aforementioned blush from the intensity of his gaze.

jeongguk smiled shyly,not knowing what to say, he looked down at his lap. his fingers playing with the sand beneath his pale legs.

taehyung blushed as he realized what he said.covering it with a cough,he started a small conversation.

"are you happy?"he asked as he inhaled and exhaled deeply,the smell of the sea hitting his nose.it soothed his entire being.

jeongguk looked at him,"why of course, why wouldn't i be? i'm married to you now." he cutely smiled as he interlaced his hand with taehyung's.

the older one between the two returned the smile."that's good to hear because—i am happy too. so, so happy. i feel like i'm on cloud 9"he sighed contentedly,he closed his eyes and tilted his head back a little.

jeongguk's heart swelled with warmth from the lovely statement.

"i love you so much taehyungie, i wouldn't even think about letting you go. i hope that you won't leave me" jeongguk shakingly sighed,gripping taehyung's hand tighter.

taehyung opened his eyes and looked at his husband.

"ggukie, you're my world, you're my everything. i would never-ever leave you because, that would be the most dumbest thing that i would do to someone like you. you're so perfect and i-" he sighed,tears threatening to fall." i'm the one who's scared to loose you. you're just— i don't even know what to say. you're literally not a human. you're a godess."he chuckled deeply.

jeongguk grinned," well, let's just not overthink  because that would be bad for our mental health." he giggled,leaning his head on taehyung's broad shoulders.

taehyung smiled,"yeah, we shouldn't"

suddenly,they heard a cry coming from somewhere.

jeongguk sat up properly,scanning the area to find the source of the sound.

he saw a little girl crying as she looked everywhere,clearly,trying to find something or someone.

jeongguk's motherly instincts kicked in and he stood up and ran towards the little girl.

"hey" he spoke softly,trying not to scare the girl as he kneeled down infront of her.

said girl looked at him,meeting his gentle and warm gaze.

she sniffed.

"why are you crying little one? where's your mommy?"he asked gently as he cupped the girl's chubby cheeks.

taehyung smiled,admiring his husband's kind personality.

the girl sniffed,"c-can't find my mommy" she pouted,rubbing her red eyes from the constant crying.

jeongguk pouted,"don't worry, i'll help you find your mommy. does that sound good?" he asked, smiling sweetly at the cute girl.

the girl nodded quickly, a smile adorning her soft features."t-thank you!"

jeongguk mouthed an i'll be right back to taehyung before leaving his husband alone.

if anyone can see taehyung right now,they would say that he looked like an idiot, smiling widely on his own.

but that's just because, he's so blessed to have jeongguk as his husband.

for sure, jeongguk would be a great mommy to their little ones.