❀06❀

fight-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-❝all your imperfections is what makes you perfect❞

fight
-ˋˏ ˎˊ-
all your imperfections is what makes you perfect

t a e h y u n g

Taehyung woke up to his husband shifting around relentlessly on their shared bed. perplexed, he sat up , switching the lamp on that lay on top of the nightstand.

he glanced to his left, witnessing a whining jeongguk in his sleep.

"love?" taehyung whispered, voice hushed. not wanting to be obnoxious in waking up his jeongguk.

it seemed that it was an idiotic decision for taehyung to just whisper, so he slightly nudged his husband's shoulder.

still not budging from his deep slumber, taehyung leaned down and pecked jeongguk's ashen forehead, pulling his tiny frame into his broad chest.

jeongguk seemed to wake up with the action, blinking his puffy eyes at taehyung, who stared at him with fondness.

his husband looked so adorable.

but, jeongguk's adorable everyday. it shouldn't bother him since it's been 6 years since they met, yet , jeongguk seemed to have this magnetic pull that attracted taehyung everyday.

god, he's husband's so captivating, especially with the prominent baby bump on his loose shirt. jeongguk's 5 months pregnant now, and taehyung's happy to take care of his husband every now and then if he has the free time to do so, but sometimes, he tends to get indolent and just cuddle his husband to death just to shut him up from rambling about random things.

"taehyungie" jeongguk groaned softly, keen on nuzzling his head on taehyung's chest." m' hungry, i wan' ice cream." he mumbled, voice muffled.

taehyung sighed, jeongguk's been eating a variety of weird foods these days and it can be perilous to their son.

yes, their child is a boy.

taehyung remembered the day when the gender was revealed, him smiling ear to ear, even until they reached home. peppering jeongguk with sweet kisses and words of encouragement for taking care of their baby so well.

"love, it's 3 a.m, i doubt that there will be any open convenience stores." taehyung reasoned, making jeongguk groan.

"i want ice cream, right now!" he whined, pullimg his head away his tiny frame from taehyung's grasp.

taehyung rubbed his palm on his face."love, you shouldn't eat ice cream at this hour. you're stomach's empty and you shouldn't eat dessert on an empty stomach." he strictly reminded his stubborn husband.

jeongguk huffed, laying down on their bed, his back facing taehyung." i hate you" taehyung heard jeongguk mumble.

taehyung was lacking sleep this days, due to being busy taking care of his company. he didn't want to deal with a grumpy jeongguk right now.

taehyung sighed as he laid back down, having an internal battle about cuddling his husband or not.

but taehyung's feeling a little mean and besides, it's bad to be too whipped for someone so, he'll be selfish just this once.

.
.
.
.

it was 8 in the morning and jeongguk, having his pride that's big as taehyung's dick, had the guts to roll his eyes at him as he passed by taehyung's seated figure on of the stools located at the dining table.

taehyung's eyebrows sky-rocketed at the cocky attitude his husband possesed at the moment. he isn't going to tolerate that kind of attitude in this household.

"jeongguk" taehyung used his deep raspy voice, attempting to intimidate his husband who is now eating his cornflakes with milk on the bowl.

jeongguk didn't reply, acting like taehyung's wasn't there infront of him.

taehyung snapped,

"jeongguk, don't be a fucking brat. just because i didn't buy you ice cream earlier, doesn't mean you should disrespect me and pretend that i don't exist. the reason why i declined is because first, it's too early in the morning. it's not essential. second, you already had 2 cones of ice cream yesterday. third, eating too much sweets can be bad for you and our son's health. i'm just looking out for you and our little one jeongguk."

taehyung took a deep breath, he was about to go outside, just to get some fresh air, but was stopped when he heard those tiny, fragile sniffs coming from his husband.

taehyung was then consumed with guilt, feeling bad for being cruel.

he turned around and his eyes widen seeing his husband, now sobbing in his palms.

he ran quickly towards jeongguk, gently grasping his wrists, trying to pry his palms off his beautiful doll face.

"my love, i'm so sorry for lashing out on you. i didn't mean to-"

jeongguk hugged his waist, still sobbing.

" m' sorry for being a meanie taehyungie. i didn't know why i acted l-like that. i appreciate you for caring about me and our son, i-i just — sorry" he whined, tears staining taehyung's shirt, but he didn't care. all he cared about is comforting his husband.

taehyung shook his head, hugging jeongguk's petite body, not too tightly, not wanting to hurt their son.

"don't be sorry my love, it's my fault for not taking consideration of your pregnancy. i-i'm really sorry for lashing out on you. i'm just a bit stressed lately, but please, don't be sorry. i love you, my love. don't forget that, hm?" taehyung pecked jeongguk's hair, rubbing his back.

jeongguk nodded, after some time he pulled away, rubbing his now red eyes from the crying session he had.

taehyung held back a coo as he caught jeongguk's cute gesture. guess he couldn't resist jeongguk. he couldn't just ignore his husband, especially when he broke down crying. guilt will probably eat him up everyday and he wouldn't like that.

taehyung will literally smash everything he sees if jeongguk didn't get the attention and love that he deserves.

jeongguk deserves to be spoiled from taehyung, but not too spoiled.

"i love you taetae" jeongguk sniffed.

taehyung smiled, pecking jeongguk's nose "and i love you more"

and let's just say, jeongguk still feeling sorry, went to his husband's office that day, bringing him his favorite food for lunch that was packed in jeongguk's favorite bunny container.