❀08❀

sick-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-❝ when someone truly cares about you,they make an effort,not an excuse❞

sick
-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-
when someone truly cares about you,
they make an effort,not an excuse

j e o n g g u k

"taehyungie, come hold me" jeongguk stated in a bratty way as he spread his arms, letting the frigid wind dance around him, the wind forged a shiver from jeongguk, but nevertheless, he still sighed in content, as it was all worth it. he breathed in the smell of the sea, immense waves wooshing every second, towards his direction.

taehyung laughed endearingly at his farcical acting of his beloved husband. he walked seawards until he was directly behind his significant other.

he delicately wrapped his arms around his huge tummy. "you're cringey" taehyung teased as he bit jeongguk's ears playfully.

jeongguk lowered his arms in exhaustion, huffing as he leaned his head towards taehyung's buff chest. he placed his hands on top of taehyung's.

"you still love me though" jeongguk giggled, the sound becoming a never ending sentimental music to taehyung's ears.

"sadly, i do. i'm even married to you" taehyung playfully rolled his eyes, pecking jeongguk's hair.

jeongguk just laughed, they remained there for quite some time, with taehyung gracefully swaying their bodies together, just enjoying the beautiful scenery of the orangey sunset infront of them.

it was until taehyung decided that they should return to their rented apartment near the beach when he felt jeongguk shivering in his arms.

"come on baby, you'll get sick at this rate. it's freezing cold here" taehyung mumbled, leaving a quick peck on jeongguk's cheeks.

jeongguk pouted, he didn't want to leave just yet. he loved the view so much. but he knows that it is crucial to listen to his husband.

"awe, okay" jeongguk sighed sadly, as he was about to get pulled by taehyung, he stopped him.

taehyung looked at him with wide eyes,"what is it? is everything okay? is the baby coming?!omg!" taehyung screeched as he swept jeongguk off from his feet, carrying him bridal-style.

jeongguk whined and hit taehyung's chest, "ow! ow! love, why are you hitting me?"
jeongguk sighed because of his husband's dense nature.

"the baby's not coming yet,taetae. can you pretty please put me down?" jeongguk pouted, doe-eyes staring at taehyung.

taehyung blinked his eyes rapidly," oh, okay" he slowly put down jeongguk on his feet, careful not to do it roughly.

taehyung grinned sheepishly as he rubbed the back of his head.

jeongguk looked at him softly, sometimes his husband can be dumb and that made him want to cry out of frustration but he still loved him.

he loved that about taehyung.