❀04❀

pregnant-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-❝happiness is carrying a whole world inside you ❞

pregnant
-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-
happiness is carrying a whole world inside you

j e o n g g u k

He woke up from the empty feeling of the comfy bed. rubbing his puffy eyes, he yawned as he slowly sat up.

he noticed a note from the nightstand so he stretched his arms to pick up the diminutive object.

jeongguk couldn't stop himself from smiling, his husband was so sweet, caring and cute. he will never regret marrying taehyung. that's for sure.

feeling ecstatic, he gently placed the note back to it's original place before standing up. but as he did, he suddenly felt a large lump climbing up his throat.

jeongguk's doe eyes widen as he sprinted towards their shared bathroom, immediately puking the disgusting substance.

jeongguk whimpered as he flashed the toilet, suddenly feeling exhausted.

he gathered all the energy he has left, despite the headache starting to occur, to gargled his mouth with a mouthwash.

he spat out the liquid, wiping his now wet lips using the back of his hands.

he looked at himself infront of the mirror, observing his gaunt body.

his breath hitched as he thought of the possibility on why he was feeling that way, and besides, it's been a week since they first made love.

it could be possible.

jeongguk bit his lips as he opened the cabinet,pulling out the 5 pregancy tests.

don't ask why.

he needed to confirm it himself before telling this to his husband.

.
.
.
.

he grunted softly as he felt fatigue, his hands coming in contact with the wall to support his weak state as he left the bathroom.

he sat down on the bed, as he looked down on his flat stomach.

he's pregnant.

jeongguk smiled as tears started to pour out from his eyes, he didn't know what to feel.

he felt,apprehensive,excited,euphoric...

his feelings were all mixed up. he just hopes that taehyung would accept the baby.

jeongguk rubbed his tummy, his famous bunny smile on display."oh gosh. i'm pregnant." he bit his lips."hey little one" he whispered delicately.

.
.
.
.

"ggukie,i'm home!"

jeongguk heard the familiar voice of his husband from downstairs. he abruptly stood up from the bed, wincing as he suddenly felt the diziness occuring from the sudden action.

"baby! i went home early for you-" taehyung practically slammed the door open, making jeongguk flinch from the defeaning sound.

"ggukie? are you okay? you look so thin and-and exhausted!" taehyung yeeted his brief case away as he rushed up to jeongguk immediately after seeing his weak state.

taehyung touched jeongguk's forehead, eyes widening as he felt the hot skin underneath.

"you're burning ggukie. oh gosh. uhm, seat down on the bed. i'll go out and buy some medicine and—" taehyung rambled but got stopped by jeongguk's palm on his mouth.

taehyung just blinked at him.

jeongguk pouted,"can you be quiet for a second? i need to tell you something."

taehyung nodded, dumbfounded as he kneeled infront of his baby."what is it, baby?"

hearing that nickname made jeongguk blush madly, like some high-school girl who just got noticed by her crush.

"i-uhm-"he stammered, not knowing how to say the words properly. he managed a shaky sigh as he stared at his husband's brown eyes.

taehyung smiled gently as he sensed that jeongguk was feeling nervous for some reason.

being the good husband he was, he cupped jeongguk's chubby cheeks and pecked them."it's okay baby, go on. you can tell me. i'm your husband, aren't i?" he stared at him with so much love in his eyes that jeongguk started to feel at ease.

jeongguk cleared his throat,"i-i'm pregnant, taehyungie."

silence

jeongguk sighed as he looked down,expecting the worst. he was about to say something but then, he suddenly heard a loud sob.

he snapped his head towards his husband,who was bawling his eyes out.

jeongguk's eyes widen as he kneeled infront of taehyung. "t-taehyungie? why are you crying? i'm so so so sorry if you were shocked. i'm so sorry, you're probably not ready to be a father but i will still keep the child—"

taehyung hugged him tight, jeongguk stopped talking as he felt taehyung's tears on his neck.

"i-i'm so happy—oh god."taehyung whispered as he pulled away from jeongguk's frame.

jeongguk's mouth remained agape as he stared at his teary-eyed husband.

"y-you are?"jeongguk asked, smiling cutely.

taehyung nodded quickly, looking like a cute kid. smiling so wide that his cheeks started to hurt.

"of course! i'm gonna be a dad and-and  i'm gonna have a m-mini me or a mini you roaming around our house. i'm so happy jeonggukie. it's my dream to become a father. i promise you—"

taehyung placed his hands on jeongguk's petite waist, pulling his husband closer "i am gonna take care of you and the little one" he whispered as he pecked jeongguk's eyelids."i will love you both, so much" he pecked jeongguk's pinkish lips.

jeongguk giggled, hugging his loving husband.

he can't wait to give birth to a tiny-ball-of-sunshine.