❀07❀

fresh eyes-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-❝ i'm refinding love with someone that i've been in love with for a while, and what's most fun is when i find things about him that surprise me still ❞

fresh eyes
-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-
i'm refinding love with someone that i've been in love with for a while, and what's most fun is when i find things about him that surprise me still

t a e h y u n g

Taehyung brought an adorable, timid jeongguk with him. it was his day-off anyways, said by himself.

they were having a cute, romantic date at one of the most famous street markets in seoul. it was daytime, but it wasn't humid. it's like the perfect time to roam around, exploring each exquisite places of seoul.

"taehyungieee"

taehyung felt a tug on his shirt, he heard his husband whine, he looked down and saw jeongguk pouting, his apple cheeks, blushing an intense hue of red.

he must be embarassed about something.

"what is it love?"taehyung asked, looking at him with his chocolate-like eyes that were filled with just pure admiration and fondness.

jeongguk was just so gorgeous under the sunlight, his baby-like skin, was sunkissed, making him look ethereal. the light shone on his stunning face and taehyung can clearly catch a glimpse of the galaxies that jeongguk held in his doe-eyes.

god, jeongguk doesn't even realize the compelling power he had over taehyung.
it seemed like jeongguk didn't want taehyung looking at other guys except him and only him.

but boy, he doesn't need to get taehyung's attention because he's already enthralled by jeongguk's beauty.

and he was so so in love with jeongguk.

taehyung brushed his lover's hair, his forehead exposed in a blink of a second making him smile a little bit.

he heard jeongguk huff, making taehyung snap out of his thoughts. he guessed that jeongguk said something but he didn't quite hear it due to his never-ending rambling about the love of his life on his mind.

"you're not listening to me" jeongguk pouted, taehyung felt guilty and leaned down to peck his button nose.

"sorry baby, you just look so beautiful today." taehyung flashed him a charming smile.

jeongguk slapped taehyung's shoulder playfully, "are you implying that i only look beautiful today?"

taehyung laughed whole-heartedly and draped his arms around jeongguk's shoulder, trapping his tiny frame. "you look beautiful everyday, or rather, stunning, my love"

jeongguk blushed, "whatever, anyways, as i was saying —"

taehyung hummed, leaning down to rub their noses together.

jeongguk pushed taehyung's face away using his palm, from his face, "why are you like this,tae?" he groaned, feeling flustered.

taehyung smiled sheepishly, "sorry"

"i feel insecure" jeongguk mumbled as he leaned his head towards taehyungs.

taehyung's eyes narrowed at his lover, "and why's that, love?"

jeongguk sighed, "everyone's giving me looks, probably because of my large tummy." he pouted again as he glanced down at the baby bump.

taehyung shook his head and held jeongguk's shoulder gently with both of his large hands." baby, you're gorgeous. you shouldn't think about what other people think of you, and to be honest —" taehyung touched jeongguk's clothed tummy, caressing it gently. "you're glowing up as the months pass by. you're getting prettier, day after day, especially with the baby you're carrying." taehyung smiled.

jeongguk returned the smile, "you really think so?" he asked, wanting taehyung to repeat his heart-fluttering words.

taehyung pecked jeongguk's pinkish lips. "of course, taehyungie doesn't lie to his love" he referred to himself in third-person.

"awe. you two are so adorable!" they snapped out of their own world, realizing that they were still in the middle of the street market.

jeongguk and taehyung looked at the source of the voice and saw a woman, holding the little- girl's hand. her daughter perhaps.

jeongguk smiled shyly, "t-thank you." he mumbled, squeezing taehyung's hands a little.

taehyung following his actions.

the woman then gasped, "jeonggukie?"
the mentioned name widen his eyes in surprise, taken aback.

just then, it hit both jeongguk and taehyung that the little girl infront of them was the same girl that got lost during their honeymoon.

it's a small world after all.

"ggukie?" the little girl squealed as she hugged jeongguk tightly.

jeongguk winced slightly as she made contact with his baby bump. the girl must have heard it and pulled her body away, eyeing the baby bump with huge eyes.

she was in awe.

"y-you have a baby in there?" the girl poked jeongguk's tummy lightly, and jeongguk couldn't help but burst into a fit of giggles.

taehyung was silently watching the cute interaction.

"yup" he exclaimed as he caressed the girl's hair. "how are you little one?" he asked.

the girl seemed to have grown a little bit.

"i'm perfectly fine ggukie!" she giggled as she ran back to her mother's side.

the woman smiled at the both of them," how many months?" she asked in wonder. taehyung chuckled and held jeongguk's waist.

"7 months, ma'am" taehyung answered proudly, his head held high.
the woman noticed this and smiled sweetly.

"congratulations you two! you both deserve it."

after their small conversation, the taekook couple continued their date. sharing their street foods with each other. they acted like they were still children.

but they really are, inside their hearts, they know it.

soon, the sun had disappeared. the moon slowly making its presence known. the couple went home, feeling joyful as always, in each other's arms.

.
.
.
.

taehyung woke up all of a sudden, caused by an angelic voice singing from somewhere. he turned his weak body to his left, seeing that his husband wasn't there.

he whined as he wanted to cuddle with jeongguk. grumbling, he forced himself to stand up and follow jeongguk's voice.

he then realized, that he was in the bathroom.

the door was slightly ajar so he peeked through it. he wasn't being a pervert. he just wanted to see his husband. : )

he saw jeongguk singing infront of the enormous mirror of their luxurious bathroom. taehyung sighed in content as he let jeongguk's calm and soothing voice consume his head, taking him to heaven.

but then the singing stopped.

taehyung was about to complain but what jeongguk did next, made him frozen.

he started rapping, making weird gestures infront of the mirror. he looked so engrossed in his own little world that he didn't even notice taehyung looking at him with heart eyes.

to others, it would look ridiculous. but to taehyung, he just discovered something new and fascinating about jeongguk.

he then found himself falling in love even more towards his husband, again.