Chapter 4

It's the first day of school and we got up early. We had a general assembly at 8:00am. I showered and pulled on a light blue jeans pants, beige long sleeved blouse and a pair of beige timberland then we walked to breakfast.

We sat with Tina and Ryan

We sat with Tina and Ryan. Ryan is Tina's twin brother.
After breakfast we went to assembly. The head master addressed us along with our presidents. We sung the school song and then we left for our first class.
I had Business Introduction first. I walked to the second floor and searched for the door. I finally found it and walked to a seat.

"Hi

"Hi. I'm Lucas," a dark complexion, strong built guy said as he sat beside me.

"Leah," I said with a smile

"So what's your major?" He asked.
"Business Management. You?" I replied.
"Same," he said with a laugh.
"Really?" I said.
"Yeah. I guess I'll be seeing you a lot," he said with a smile.
"I guess so," I said and smiled back. We talked for a bit more then the lecturer started the class. Even though it was our first day she gave us a booklet of notes and an assignment due on Wednesday.

"I know which class I already hate," Lucas said as we made our way to our next class.
"Me too. Are you doing art as well?" I asked remembering not a lot of persons sign up for art. It was about 10 persons.
"Yes I am. I'm aaa pretty good," he said brushing his shoulders.
"I bet I'm better," I said and fake flipped my hair. We laughed as we entered the small room.

"Two to a table please

"Two to a table please. Want you to spread out," a lecturer said as we plied in. Lucas and I took a table to the back.
"So we're partners," he said and smiled.
"If you're worthy," I teased.
"Haha," he said then we listened. We were given a course outline. We have a art portfolio to do. This will consist of 10 pieces and should hand in at the end of the semester. In class we were asked to decorate our folders and we did.

I sat with Lucas in the cafeteria eating lunch as we waited for Ally. She, Tina and Ryan came 5 minutes later and joined us at the table. We sat and ate and talked. Ally and the others had class but Lucas and I didn't.
"Wanna go hang out?" Lucas asked as we were about to leave the table.
"Sure," I replied. He led me to the games area. We played and talked and laughed. I found out he is also an only child. He's from Canada and he is 20 years old. He's also a sports kind of guy so he told me he wants to try out for the basketball team. We finished playing then he took me to dinner.

We walked to the cafeteria.
"What do you want to eat? I'll pay," he said as he turned to me.
I bit my lip and looked around. As I turned I saw him looking at me and smiling.
"What?" I asked.
"Nothing," he said with a laugh.
"Right. I'll take a burrito," I said pointing.
"Ok," he said and we walked over to the place. He ordered then we sat and ate.

"So Leah. Ammm. Are you single?" He asked and I looked up at him.
"Aaa. Yes I am. You?" I replied.
"Yes I am. Do you think I'd have a chance with you?" He said looking at me.
"Well...I don't know. If you're not a jerk," I replied and he laughed.
"Not at all," he said wiping his mouth.
"Ok. Then we'll see," I said and we smiled. We talked for a bit more then he walked me to my dorm door.

"This is me," I said as I stood at the door.
"Ok," he said and paused. "Would it be too soon if I kiss you now?"
I laughed nervously.
"Maybe," I said. He walked towards me.
"Well you didn't say no," he said and walked up to me. He cupped my face with his hands and leaned in and kissed me.

 He cupped my face with his hands and leaned in and kissed me

"You're lips are so soft," he said as we parted. I smiled and looked up at him. "See you tomorrow."
"Ok," I said and turned and opened the door.

"Where've you been?" Ally said as I closed the door.
"With Lucas," I said.
"Oh ok cool," she said and went back to reading.
I walked over to her and sat beside her.
"He kissed me," I said and she spun her head to me. I thought it snapped how quickly she spun it.
"Omg! Really?" She said closing the book.
"Yeah. Right at the door," I explained.
"So you guys are dating?" She asked confused.
"Well not really. I literally just met the guy today. I'm gonna get to know him first," I answered.
"Ok," she answered.
I got started on my assignment then went to bed.