Chapter 12

Sean came around the corner and walked into the kitchen.
"So breakfast. What do you want?" He said. I walked over to him.
"What was that about?" I asked.
"Well I dated one of her friend and she likes me. Don't like her. She's just needy," he said continuing to search the cupboard and fridge.
"Sean!" I shouted realizing he was still angry. He stopped and looked at me. "Calm down."
"I am," he said.
"No you're not," I said and walked up to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Please."
"Sorry. But I know this is gonna reach back to head master and I'm kinda angry," he said as he placed his hands on my hips.
"I know. But let's not worry about that now. I wanna enjoy the rest of my weekend," I said. He smiled and kissed me then we made breakfast. We made a egg, bacon and cheese breakfast burrito and drank orange juice.

We spent the rest of the day out at a mall near his parents house

We spent the rest of the day out at a mall near his parents house. We went to a mini golf course and then to dinner.

The weekend is over and it's now back to worrying about Head master. Sean dropped me off early at my dorm and I went up and showered before my roommate woke up.
I pulled on a light blue jeans pants, a pink graffiti shirt and pink and black sneakers.

"So are you gonna introduce me to this guy?" She asked as we walked to breakfast

"Soon," I answered blankly. How am I to introduce her to Sean knowing who he was.
"Ok. You've said that a million times Leah. You've been to this guys house twice and I haven't met him once," she said as we stopped at Starbucks.
"I'm not ready," I said.
"You're not ready. You sleep at his house. How are you not ready?" She said.
"Ally please. Just give me some time," I said and ordered then we sat. We ate in silence. I had no idea when I'd introduce her to him.

It's been a month since then. Its my birthday in two days. Sean have invited me to dinner for my birthday and my roommate asked me to go bowling. A few weeks ago I lied to Ally telling her me and my boyfriend broke up.
Why you say?
She kept asking to meet him and I wasn't ready so I lied. I ain't proud of it but it worked.
I paced the room as I tried to think what I'd say to Sean. I decided and called him.
Sean: hey beautiful.
Me: hey. Look I won't be able to go out with you on my birthday.
Sean: why not?
Me: aaaa. My parents will be in town.
Sean: oh ok. I'll reschedule.
Me: ok thanks

It's my birthday and I excitedly got up from bed. It's a Saturday. I woke up to balloons at my bed and a lot of birthday messages. I replied to them then had a shower. I pulled on a long white jersey, white socks and black and white jordons.

"Ready!" I shouted as I finished combing my hair

"Awesome let's go," Ally said and we went to meet up with Tina, Lucas and Ryan.
We went to Disney Park and spent the day there. Then we went to the bowling alley later in the evening.

"Leah!" I heard a familiar voice say and I spun around to see my ex- boyfriend Davion.
"Davion! What are you doing here?" I asked as I hugged him.
"I'm here at Hamilton University," he said.
"Really. Wow that's nice," I said. We talked for a bit catching up.

"I've missed you," he said as he drew closer to me.
"Really?" I said pulling back.
"Yeah," he whispered as he touched my thighs.
"I'm sorry. I have a..." I started but my eyes met with Sean's and he was angry.
I looked to my friends who were talking and back to him. He shook his head and walked away.
I started to walk to him.
"Leah where are you going?" Ally said stopping me.
"I...aaaa..." I said and looked out the window. Sean drove off. "No where."
My friends sat and talked and laughed while I was worrying if I lost the man I loved.
We got back to the room and I slipped out to call him. He wouldn't pick up.
I texted him but no reply.
I started to cry. I walked back into the room.
"Leah what's wrong?" Ally said as I walked in.
"Aaaa. Nothing. I'm good. I'm gonna get ready for bed," I said. I could see they didn't believe me but they didn't question it.