Chapter 10

Two weeks later

Ally and Ryan have been dating every other day since. Ally told Tina and she was happy about it.
I on the other hand I haven't been on any other date with Sean since that weekend. He had a staff meeting last weekend and this weekend he has a family gathered. He asked me if I wanted to join him but I said no. I didn't feel I was ready for him to introduce me to his family.

It's Saturday and Ally is out with her boyfriend. I decided to go to the court so I got dressed in a grey track suit and white sneakers.

I walked to the court and saw Jason

"Didn't know I'd see you here," I said as I walked up to him.
"Neither you," he said. "You've been avoiding me."
"It's not like that," I said feeling embarrassed.
"I get it. You don't like me like that," he said
"Sorry," I answered.
"It's cool. I have a girlfriend anyways," he said.
"Really. And you asked me out," I said folding my arms.
"Well it's not like that. I really liked you, but there was a girl I liked more. But she's supposed to be my enemy," he explained.
"What?" I asked.
"She's a competitor from another college. I like her and I recently found out she likes me too. So we started dating," he said.
"I see. Let me guess, if the team finds out they might give you a hard time?" I said.
"Bingo," he said. I laughed
"Your secret is safe with me," I said grabbing the ball from him.
"Thanks. I know someone who likes you though," he said as he tackled me.
"Really? Who?" I asked.
"Mr. Wong," he said and I froze.
"What?!" I said still in fright.
"Yeah....no! You like him too!" He shouted. I looked around.
"Shhh. Would you keep it down," I said.
"You do!" He said shooting a hoop.
"Yeah I do. But it's to stay a secret," I said trying to shoot.
"You guys dating?" He asked.
"Kinda," I said.
"What's that supposed to mean?" He said.
"Well. We're dating but no one can know. So you really have to keep this between us," I said
"As you said. You're secret is safe with me," he said.
"Pinky swear," I said holding up my pinky finger.
"Seriously," he said looking at it. I nod and held it up. "Pinky swear." We laughed and continued to play.

It's Monday and I got up and pulled on a blue ripped jeans and a black and yellow t-shirt with a black and yellow Jordans.

I walked into my art class and walked to Lucas

"Hey!" I said
"Hey what's up?" He said as he turned to me.
"I'm good. You?" I answered. We talked for a bit as we waited for the lecturer.
As I sat doing my art piece the head master cane to the door and called my name.
"Ms. Young. May I see you in my office?" Mr. Powell said as he stood at the door. I quickly got my stuff and followed him to his office.
I walked in and saw Sean sitting in a chair.
"Have a seat Ms. Young," Mr. Powell said. I did. "So Mr. Wong I've heard a rumor you and Ms. Young have a not so professional relationship going on."
"Mr. Powell, Ms. Young and I have been spending a lot of time together, because of the paper. Someone looking at this may misinterpret this," Sean said and I nod in agreement.
"So this is nothing more. Because you are her lecturer, this can't happen," Mr. Powel said.
"No sir. Just strictly professional," Sean ensured him.
"Ok. You may go," Mr. Powell said and we left.
I walked back to my room. My phone vibrated and I looked down to see a text from Sean.

"I Leah! Lucas said you were called to the head master's office

"I Leah! Lucas said you were called to the head master's office. What's up?" Ally said barging into the room with the others.
"I'm fine. But I gotta go," I said and ran pass them. I walked trying to find Jason.

I found him studying in a gazebo.
"You promised me!" I shouted as I got close.
"What's up?" He said.
"You promised you wouldn't say anything," I said.
"And I didn't," he said standing to face me.
"Someone else knows," I said as tears built up in my eyes.
"I didn't say anything Leah. I'd never do that," he said. I plopped on the bench and he sat beside me. I told him what happened.
"I'm sorry to hear," he said. We continued to talk for a while then I went back to my room.
'Who rose knows about Sean and I? Who could have told the head master?' I thought to myself as I laid in bed.