1

This book will contain death and abuse

Percy's POV

Hi! My name is Percy Jackson. I mean, Perseus Jackson but call me that and I will kill you. I am also the only daughter of Poseidon. Anyways... it has been 3 weeks since the second giant war and I am finally going home. After saying by to all of my friends I vapor travel, which is a form of shadow travel but with water, to Mom and Paul's apartment.

When I get there I immediately know something is wrong. The door is slightly open. Mom never leaves it open. I pull out Riptide and slowly walk into the apartment. With the door fully open I can smell the metallic smell of blood. I walk to my Mom and Paul's room and slowly push the door open. What I see sends a scream out of my lips.

They were sitting on their bed with knives through there heads. I quickly call 911 on the home phone and tell them what happened.

They send a couple of people over, one of them being a social worker. They tell me that because I have no family members living I have to go to a orphanage.

1 month later

I now live in an orphanage that makes me go and sell cookies so they don't go out of buissness. Today, after my normal beatings from the other orphans and the caretaker and once again not being aloud to eat, I went off with the list of people's house's to sell cookies. Anyways, the gods blessed me and the rest of the 7-

Zues: can withstand strong zaps of electricity
Hera: will stay out of our lives
Aphrodite: can summon clothes
Artimis: loved by animals
Apollo: amazing at shooting bow & arrows
Poseidon: H2O healing
Hades: 1 skeleton slave each
Ares: great at battle
Hephestus: fire imunity
Mr. D: can only get drunk if you want to
Athena: can understand every launguage
Hermes: super speed
Demeter: grow plants anywere
Hestia: can summon home cooked meals

Anyways... the first house on my list is Wayne Manor. I have no idea who this man is but aperintly he is very famous. when I get there an old man answered the door.

"Can I help you miss?" he asked.

"Um, I live at sunside orphanage and I was told to come here and sell cookies." I replied.

"Well, just give me a second while a go ask the boys what flavor they would like." 5 min. past when he comes back and tells me, "50 gooy goos, 70 marsha marshmellows, and 30 chocolate chip."

I was speachless. "That will be $130.26" when he handed me the money I handed him the cookies. I started to walk away until he called out, "If you don't mind me asking, why is your shirt soaked in blood?"

"Oh," I start, "Well, you see, I am very clumsy and I tripped down the stairs this morning." I started walking again and made myself trip for good mesure. After I finished my list I had ruflly $300. When I told the care taker about the money she told me that I must have stolen it and tha I must be punished. So she took me to the torcher room. Yeah.

A/N I made up the orphanage name and most of the cookie names.Percy is also on the cover of the book