7

Percy's POV

I just smirked at their faces after I said that. I couldn't stand it any more and burst out laughing. "You- you should- have- seen your- faces!" I said in between laughs.

"Wait, so you aren't boyfriend and girlfriend?" Red head asked.

"What do you think red head?" I ask sassily.

"Aggggggg! What did you do Wally! Now we have to deal with Persassy!" Kaulder groans.

I just smiled my traid mark lopsided grin and said, "That's right boi." I say causing red head to laugh. "What you laughing at dude? Is it that piece of trash over there? Oh wait, your the only trash in the room."

That caused everyone to laugh. Even the batboys cracked a smile. That's right, I know that they are the bat family. It was actually very obvious when I first heard them speak. I have no idea how no one has guessed that they are the same people yet. Oh, and when I was bored one day at camp me and the gang went to the library and rented time on the computers and hacked into the league files.

"Why are you guys here anyways?" I asked.

"Well, I am hosting a gala and they were invited to attend." Bruce stated.

"In other words, we are here to 'protect' you" kaulder corrected and I burst out laughing as the others glared at him.

"Wait, bats thinks that I need the little team to protect me? Hahahahhahahahahh!!!!!!!" I asked.

(A/N in my story, the young justice league knows about the bats identities.)

They all looked shocked that I knew the bats identities. But I quickly changed the topic. "Anyways... who is coming to this gala?"

"Lots of people including the McLeans and the Dares" Bats said.

I just groaned. This is going to be a long night...

-time skip called this is going to be a painful night-

Bruce was making me were a DRESS! I hate dresses. Well anyways, let's brake the 4th wall and show you my outfit!

Dress-

Shoes-

Shoes-

Stop braking the 4th wall! -Author

Fine, fine. Anyways I was able to convince Bruce to let me wear running shoes. So mabey it won't be that bad of a night. Time to head down stairs. Agggggggg! Wish me luck! Why am I talking to myself? Study shows that if you talk to your self you are weird. I am not weird am I? That's Leo's jo- STUPID ADHD! Well, let's go get this over with.