5

A/N sorry about the long wait! I was in st George for a baby blessing! Now back to the story!

Percy's POV

After the boy said that I quickly tried to come up with an excuse but couldn't find a good one.

"Well... what do you think happened?" I say.

"Perseus..." Bruce says.

"FINE! Abuse and don't call me Perseus. Just Percy."

"Mistress Perseus, would you like some food?" The butler said. Everyone jumped but me because I had seen him. I narrow my eyes at him. I walk up to him and whisper,

"What is your name?"

"Alfred Pennyworth mam."

"Well, Alfred, if you keep calling me Perseus, I might just have to tell everyone about those secret passages you use." I threaten. He just nodded and said,

"Well, Miss. Percy, follow me to the kitchen."

"HOW! He calls my Master Richard even though I insist on being called Dick." The oldest looking boy says.

I burst out laughing. "Why... do you... insist... on being... called... dick of... all nicknames!" I say in between laughs. He just glares at me while the others just smirk. "Well," I say after I have sobered, "As you know, I am Percy Jackson. Now if you would excuse me, OFF TO THE KITCHENS!" I yelled smirking as I followed Alfred to the kitchens.

When we were out of site Alfred quickly bowed and said, "It is an amazing privilege to serve you Perse- Percy Jackson. I am Alfred Pennyworth, son of Hestia."

"Get up Alfred, we don't want them to figure it out now do we?" I asked.

He nodded and said, "Now let me guess, blue cookies?"

I jumped up and down yelling, "YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

A/N Sorry for the short chapter. I just didn't have any more ideas for this story. If you have any suggestions please tell me in the comments. Thank you!