3

Percy's POV

After bringing the little girl to camp I thought back to the moment when I saved her as I walked back to the orphanage. I had felt a presence behind me but I didn't turn around or confront them because they disappeared the second I went to walk to camp.

Nightwing/Dick's POV

A/N: Dick still lives in the manor in my story

After I watched the little girl be saved by the new vigilant, I reported it back to Batman or, as you probably know him, Bruce Wayne. The next day, a Sunday, Alfred told me and the other boys that Bruce wants us to meet him in the living room because he apparently has an announcement.

"As I have heard, you guys want a sister. Is that correct?" He asked us.

"Yes!" We said together.

"Well," he continued, "I am going to an orphanage to adopt one and I was wondering if one of you would like to go with me?"

We come to an agreement that me and Tim would go. When we are about to leave, Alfred comes up to us and says, "You should go to Subside orphanage Masters."

"Can I ask why Alfred?" Bruce asked.

"The cookies you ate yesterday were sold to us from a girl from there and by the looks of her she had a very hard life. She had this... shattered look in her eyes."

"Well do Alfred."

We hop into the limo and speed to the orphanage. When we get there, the care taker goes to the loud speaker and says, "Girls, their is someone here who wants to adopt. Can you all come down? You too Perseus." I was confused. But we are adopting a girl.

A lot of girls in pink dresses and other really fancy stuff come down and I already hate them. But I don't see anyone with the broken look in there eyes that Alfred described. The a child comes down in a baggy blue sweatshirt that says, "Jackson" on it like a team jersey. They is also wereing(sp?) black leggings and blue shoes.

Their hood is pulled all of the way down in front of their face so I don't know the gender but I would think that this is Perseus. They all line up and we start with the first girl. After about 20 of the worst girls I have ever met, we get to Perseus.

A/N: I don't know Tim, Jason, and Damian as much as I do the others so I won't ever do their POV's

Bruce's POV

When the last person walked in, I knew it was Perseus. The thing I don't understand is why a girls name is Perseus. Well, anyways, when she walked in she was looking down. So I asked simple things.

"What do you like to do?"

"I like martial arts, swimming, and coloring."

"Who is your favorite superhero?"

"Well, I like the newest hero. Last night, she saved me and told me her name. It was Seaweed brain which I thought was weird but I liked it anyways."

"What about your favorite color?" I was really hoping for it to not be pink because- *shudders*

"Well, I like blue, green, and black."

"Final question. If you don't mind me asking, how did you end up here?"

She shuddered, then said, "Well, I used to go to this summer camp and when I got home... when I got home I found them murdered and called 911."

"Thank you." Tim said.

She then walked out of the room. Time to see who we want to adopt. I looked at the boys and I could see in their eyes that they were in agreement with me. Perseus.