6

Bruce's POV

When they left the room I turned to the boys and said, "what do you think about figuring out some things about her?"

Damian, being the person he is, sprinted to the bat cave. So after, the rest of us followed. Dick went straight to the computer and typed Perseus and then paused. "Do we know her middle and last name?"

I pulled out the documents on her and read, "Perseus Achilles Jackson" out loud. He quickly typed it in and read, "Was kicked out of every school every year, dunked class into a shark tank, blew up many school busses, accused of kidnapping mother, was kidnapped, got into a gunfight with kidnapper, and many, many other things. Her father is lost at sea, her first step father is missing, and her last step father died with her mother. She was also the person to find her mother and 2nd stepfather dead."

I was astonished. That is a lot for an 17-18 year old to go through. "Now let's look up that orphanage that she was adopted from. Can you pull up the security footage Grayson?" Jason asked. Dick nodded and typed something on the bat computer.

The first video to pop up was at 9:00 am two days ago. It was at breakfast and she was sitting on the ground not making a sound as the other kids kicked her over and over again. Then when the owner of the orphanage came in the all stood up and backed away while she stood up.

The next thing that happened I did not expect. The owner slapped her and kicked her gut yelling, "You filthy thing! Now get ready! Your selling cookies today!" She nodded and began to walk out until,

"Hey poop head!" Then she flipped her off.

"I change my mind. She is AWSOME!" Jason yelled.

"What do we do now?" Tim asked, taking a sip of coffee.

"We go to the young justice league. I was going to call a meeting anyways because I have already heard threats against the new Wayne family member."

(A/N In my story they are all part of young justice)

-At mt justice-

"Hello team. As you know there is a new member of the Wayne family. She needs to be protected. You will all go undercover for a sleepover at the Wayne's. Bruce Wayne is already awair of this. Suit up!" I said.

-at Wayne manor-

Percy's POV

I was sitting in the living room thinking about my theory of how the Wayne's is the batfamily when lots of people came through the door. "Hey?" I said but it came out in more of a question. Then I saw him. He was looking away from me because he knew what I was going to do. And I did just that.

I walked up to him and judo flipped him. Everyone gasped when I did this. I wonder why? Anyways...

"How's the air down there Kaulder?" I asked.

"It could be better..." he trails off.

I just roll my eyes and kiss him. "Is that better?" I ask, smirking. He just nods.

"Anyway..." he starts, and I swear under my breath, bracing for impact. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! ANNABETH IS FREAKING OUT BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN MISSING YOUR WEEKLY CHEAK INS! WE THOUGHT YOU WERE KIDNAPPED AGAIN!" He yelled.

But before I could answer, a dude with red hair asked, "Ok, two questions. One, why did you guys kiss? And two, you never yell Kaulder!"

"He's my boyfriend of course!"

A/N thanks to matylda101 for the idea of this chapter