2

Percy's POV

The torture room is what I call my room. I live in the room in the morning but at night... at night I am part of the Demi-Heroes. Me and the 7+Nico decided that we would become heroes after they heard what happened to my parents. Everyone loved them, especially the ones who never had a good mother in their lives.

Well, after the beating, it was about time to sneak out and meet up with the others. Our meet up area is always the same place- the docks. We chose there because if someone comes we can just jump in the water. We also came up with names!

I am Seaweed Brain, Annabeth is Wise Girl, Piper is Beauty Queen, Jason is Sparky, Frank is Changeling Lord, Hazel is Miss Metal Detector, Nico is Death Breath, and Leo is Repair Boy. I know, super original. Well, after I got changed I snuck out of the front door and started towards the docks.

-Time Skip named Uncle Rick, The biggest troll ever-

"Hey y'all!" Leo yelled as he got to the meeting area.

"Hey! If it isn't Repair Boy!" I yelled back, giving him a bro hug. I know, I am not a boy but who cares. "Well, your the last one so let's get started. We should split up so our whole team doesn't get captured at once if that ever happens. So, let's do, girls and boys." I continue, after the amazhang reunion between me and my bro.

-Tell the time skip hello-

After a couple of mugs and other stuff we hear a little girl cry out. I told the girls to let me finish up so I then ran across the roof tops to were the girl cried out. I saw a girl about 5 years old cornered by about 6 men. I quickly knocked them out and crouched.

"Hi," I said, my voice becoming soft, "it's ok. I won't hurt you." She still sat in the corner shaking so I took off my cape and draped it over her shoulders.

"This cape will keep you safe. And if it doesn't, I am going to have to give it a stern talking to. I mean, who wouldn't want to keep a beautiful lady like you safe?" I say.

She ran up to me and hugged me. I was quick to hug back. "And might I add that blue is sooo your color!" I say. She laughed and said, "I can't find my mommy. Can you help me?"

"Of course! Were was the last place you saw her?"

"At the park. I ran to the monkey bars but heard a scream. I ran over here and saw those men cornering a little kid so I pushed her out of the way and she ran. Then I realized that they started to come at me so I screamed."

"You are so brave. Tell me, did your father leave you when you were born?" She nodded. "Have weird things happened to you before?" She nodded again. "I think I know who your father is. How about I take you to a safe place and we will see if I am right. Is that ok with you?" She just smiled and nodded. I led her to camp and as soon as she passed the boarder, she was claimed by...

I was going to stop it there but I am not that mean. By the way here are the super suits and they were masked with the same color as the suits-

The girl's suits except for different colors w/ symbol;
Percy- Blue/trident
Piper- Pink/dove
Hazel- Gold/gems
Annabeth- Grey/owl

The boys suits but different colors w/ symbol;Leo- orange/fireJason- yellow/lightning boltFrank- red/crossed spearsNico- grey/skull

Leo- orange/fire
Jason- yellow/lightning bolt
Frank- red/crossed spears
Nico- grey/skull

The boys suits but different colors w/ symbol;Leo- orange/fireJason- yellow/lightning boltFrank- red/crossed spearsNico- grey/skull

Anyways.......

Ares. I knew it! I knelt and said, "all hail, what's your name?" "Ariana." I smiled, "Amazhang name. Anyways, all hail Ariana, daughter of Ares!" After I led her to her cabin I took off, knowing that if I didn't I would be caught sneaking back into the orphanage. Oh well.