4

Percy's POV

I was walking back to my 'room' when I heard the announcer say, "Perseus, please pack your stuff. You are being adopted." I quickly packed my stuff (plus my panda pillow pet I named Perry Jr), not that I have very much of it, and ran to the front door with a giddy smile on my face. I was being adopted! When I got there the two boys and a man were sitting in the waiting room. I walked past Jessie White, the most popular girl in the orphanage. When I walked past her she smiled and bumped into me on 'purpose' into my bruised shoulder. I winced, hoping my new family didn't see it. I don't want to appear weak.

I quickly walked over to them still with my hood up. I still don't want them to see my bruises. I ran out of ambrosia and nectar a little back and I can't go back to camp and I haven't been able to meet up with the Demi-heroes because the orphanage kids have been beating me so bad that I pass out in the living room.

Well, anyways, when I got to them we walked out and to a limo. The boys and the man looked at me as if expecting me to be amazed. I just shrugged. I mean, it's not like they can see my face anyways.

-My name is Time Skip Percival Wolfric Brian-

When I next got out of the limo i saw a huge manor that I, again, showed no sign of surprise. That seemed to shock them. Bruce, the man, said, "I have two other children inside so just beware." I just nodded.

When we walked in and I heard a gun shot. It was aimed at me so I quickly dodged it but sadly my hood came off making my scars and bruises. They all gasped. "What happened to your face?" A boy with a white strip of hair said bluntly.