Alien Deku's Notebook| Page 1 Humans!

Important note before we start! 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚒𝚜 to indicate small notes above or in-between the normal stuff

This is based on something me and my friend seen and gave me the base Idea for this!

Also there will be some form of indication on if it's Deku's notes or a diary entry anywho enjoy!
P.s This is badly edited
_____________________________________

Human Notes

Overall impression- Humans are adorable!
Evidence on this accusation-

•Humans say "ow" even if they aren't hurt! They say it if they think they might be buy aren't too sure yet!

•Humans collect things and decorate their nests and body's with them. The shinier the better, although it depends on the human for style and color 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚗!
(small note- My human has ordered a small plush using a photograph of me!)

•Humans are not aquatic nor are they amphibious yet they still run too bodies or water to play. They can't even hold their breath for long, they just like to splash!
𝙷𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 "𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚗" 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚞𝚋𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐

•When the sky goes dark human get "Sleepy" and cocoon themselves in soft blankets and bedding! 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖 𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚕𝚢 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚎!

•Sometimes Humans spend time in other human's nests. Just for fun! It's not their nest: their just visiting each other. 𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚖 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚊 𝚏𝚞𝚗 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎!

•Some humans use pigments and dyes to color their hair and skin! They even attach shiny dangly bits cartilaginous membranes!

•Humans sometimes adopt other species into their families completely ignoring the differences! And sometimes growing them up alongside their own young!

•When humans hear a catchy tune they will hum or sing the tune until it begins to annoy even themselves!

•Sneezes! Completely involuntary, and completely adorable! Especially when the human in question becomes frustrated. 𝙴𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗! 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚊 𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚣𝚎𝚜

•Humans love treats! Each human having a preference, from things containing sucrose to thing containing what my humans calls a savory flavor 𝙼𝚢 𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚊 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚋𝚊, 𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚠𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚔𝚎

•Their learning how to travel to space!!! They can't get very far, but their trying! Currently they have made it to end of their yard and found some rocks.

|To conclude humans are cute 𝙴𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎 and must be protected by all forces that threaten their existence 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎𝚜|

I now must go my human says it's time for slumber or as I've nicknamed Sleepy Time!
_____________________________________
Done! I hope you liked that I should have another part of this tomorrow with a diary entry!

Also I have frickn 41k what the heck! Okay But for real what the heck! Thank you so much! If you have anything you want me to write just ask and I will do it as soon as possible!

I love you all!