Halloween smut!

Yeah no excuse for this one I had it done I just forgot to post it on Halloween like I planned, I just checked my story and seen it was still private. Sorry about that!

P.S.- I'm sorry if this isn't what you wanted!
Also I'm gonna have them call each other the Yagami nicknames because I just feel like it.
_________________________________________

Izuku knocked on the door to his lover's house. He was wearing a simple yet cute ghost costume paired with his classic red shoes that didn't match at all but they were to maximize comfort considering how much walking they had to do.

"Comming!" He heard as he played with the cloth of the sheet like costume waiting for the door to open.

After a minute it did and he of course said "Trick or treat!" Making his hands into claws in a feeble attempt to scare Shoto.

Shoto only laughed at his boyfriend's cuteness and let him inside "can you help me with the blood I don't know how to get it like I want it, he showed Izuku a picture of a bloody vampire that he wanted to replicate.

Izuku nodded and took off his whit top, he didn't want ti stain it with the fake blood. He put some blood in a spray bottle and sat Todoroki down "stay still for me 'kay?"

Todoroki nodded and sat completely still. This made Izuku smile as he carefully sprayed the fake blood on his boyfriend's lips and bottom jaw.

As he was doing this Todoroki was starring intently at his muscular chest which you would never expect to see considering his cute features.

Without really thinking Todoroki took his right hand and softly traced Izuku's toned chest making Izuku shiver.

"Hey puppy that's cold!" Izuku pouted and took a step back "don't do that with your right hand"

Todoroki put his right hand down and pit his left hand out "then can I do it with this one?"

Izuku nodded slowly walking back towards him as Todoroki's hand starts feeling around his chest slowly going lower till he lightly grazes his boyfriend's dick through his light brown pants.

"Do you mind baby? We have some time before trick or treating starts" Todoroki moved his hand back up to his lover's chest

Izuku bit his lip and nodded slowly "but what if my legs hurt" to this Todoroki smiled and pulled him on his lap "then I won't fuck you"

Izuku looked confused but agreed nonetheless and started to slowly grind on Shoto whimpering softly at the friction.

Shoto smirked and helped guide his hips moving him a little faster "does this feel good baby?"

Izuku nodded trying to grind harder to get more friction but the hands on his hips wouldn't let him so he whined "puppy please"

Shoto kisses his nose and got his hands off "take those pants off first, leave the boxers on"

Izuku quickly did what he was told striping himself of his pants and sitting back on Shoto's lap

"Good boy, now go ahead and grind on me baby make your self feel good for me" Shoto leaned back in the chair watching as Izuku started grinding hard to get himself off

Shoto put a hand on Izukus cheek and smiled at him, this made him feel just as good and the look his baby was making made it way better

"You're so pretty like this baby, looking so desperate for pleasure-" Shoto sat up and growled in his ear "so desperate for me to fuck you"

Shoto grabbed his hips making him grind slower but harder as he stared leaving bites all over his lover's smooth neck, fake blood coming off on the bite making it look like Izuku was bitten by a real vampire.

Izuku closed his eyes and let out a breathy moan getting closer to release "that's 'cause I'm am desperate for you puppy, you make me feel so good"

Shoto left hickeys on top of the bites and he squeezed Izuku's ass "I'm gonna cum baby" He groaned and moved Izuku's hips faster

Izuku moaned loud and came in his boxers Shoto mere seconds behind. They both panted a bit as they came down from their momentary highs.

"Do you still have a pair of my boxers here?" Izuku asked his head tucked into Shoto's neck

Shoto nodded "mhm second drawer to the right" Izuku kissed his cheek and got up and changed while shoto just went to the bathroom and cleaned himself up.

After redoing Shoto's fake blood and Izuku getting re-dressed they went out trick or treating and had an amazing Halloween night.
_________________________________________
Happy (late) Halloween! Love you all and I hope you had a great day!

_________________________________________Happy (late) Halloween! Love you all and I hope you had a great day!