My Idol 2

Here is part two! enjoy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku fiddled with his hands looking at the ground mentally beating himself up about his slip up, he didn't mean to ignore Shoto's question he was just too caught up in his head to hear it so he simply said "sorry" very meekly.

Shoto just chuckled a bit and lightly pat his head "It's fine, I expected you to know at least a little about me. most fans do at least," Izuku's mood brightened at this. He wasn't a weirdo! and Shoto didn't hate him! "we can go to that place you mentioned I heard some good things about it as well"

Izuku smiled his adorable smile and nodded "I'll pay sense it was originally my idea" Shoto frowned a little at this, which was hard to do after seeing that smile. 

"I'll take care of it, I do have more money then you after all" Shoto hated to play the money card but he didn't want this adorable fan to waste his money when Shoto could easily take care of it. 

For some reason Izuku didn't falter "I know that..but it still wouldn't feel right to make you pay! it's like asking out your crush and then making him pay for everything" Izuku blushed and quickly waved his hands around "I-I-I don't mean t-t-that I'm asking you o-on a date!"

Shoto just smiled softly at him and ruffled his soft 'edible looking' hair "I understand, I'll let you pay just this once" Shoto would let him pay then have his manager put the money back into his account, Shoto also noted that when Izuku referred to his crush he said 'him' meaning he was gay which made Shoto very happy although he didn't know why.

Izuku calmed down a little, his cheeks still a light shade of red from pure embarrassment "Thank you for understanding, I mess up my words a lot...and ramble a lot" Izuku mumbled "that's why I was so surprised my song got chosen" 

Although he didn't want him to Shoto heard the last part "That's why it was chosen, your song sounded real like it had a true meaning unlike all the cheesy love songs and those with dark undertones. Your song had true meaning that is relatable, that is the kind of music people like listening too" Shoto smiled "that's the kind of music I enjoy as well"

Izuku looked up at him crocodile tears welling up in his eyes shocking Shoto as he hugged him "you have no idea how much that means to me!" Shoto awkwardly pat his back, soft smiles and head pats were one thing but hugs are something Shoto was almost completely foreign to.

Izuku sensed this awkwardness and let him go apologizing "I'm so sorry I shouldn't of just hugged you without your permis-" Shoto hugged him "you say sorry too much, I just wasn't expecting it I don't mind it"

Izuku hugged back and relaxed, this was a dream come true things like this never happen in real life. Meeting your idol and starting to fall in love on the same day! and it didn't happen. so wake up. wake up Izuku.

"Wake up."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 3 will be out either tomorrow or the next day! also might continue Two Todorokis!? but no promises

love you all<3 have a good day/night/whatever makes sense to you!