Alien Deku's Notebook| My Human- My Alien

Todoroki's POV

What's this? Todoroki picked up the white Journal belonging to his alien friend. Humans are cute? Shoto read through the messy notes, opinions, facts, and personal experiences written down.

Although a bit weird, Shoto found it refreshing seeing the completely normal habits  As something fascinating- or cute according to Izuku.

"Is this what he does all day?" Shoto mumbled to himself smiling.

"Hi there human Todoroki!" izuku jumped behind him. Shoto jumped in surprise and closed the book.

"Is something wrong human?" Izuku tilted his head, worried he did something he shouldn't have.

"I'm fine you just scared me is all" Todoroki placed down the journal, Izuku was happy once again- he wasn't in trouble, and he found a new topic to study.

"Did you enjoy my notations?" The small alien beamed he was proud of his findings, and he wanted his human to be proud of him too.

"Oh um yeah they were great but when did you learn that?"

"By watching you of course!" Izuku bug like eyes closed as he did what seemed to be the equivalent of a smile.

"One more question"

"Ask away!"

Shoto shifted uncomfortably "why do you.. um refer to me... as uh" Todoroki took a deep breath "why do you call me your human?"

Izuku was confused, all humanoligists had a human to study.

"You're my human, I protect you and you aid me in my study's"

Shoto was content with that answer "that makes sense" Shoto thought for a second "is there anything you wanna study?"

Izuku's large eyes widened which was slightly scary "Yes there is! I would like to study fear!"

The tall male grimaced knowing this would not be fun "alright I'll teach you about fear" he gave his alien a strained smile.
_____________________________________
I'm working on a Two todoroki's cannon smut! So look out for that.

Have a good (insert time of day you're reading this)

Love you!