All I Could Wish For

Sorry for being late! Here is your promised update my little project is taking a little more effort then I thought it would and I'm still not done. Anyway this is more a Thanksgiving oneshot but It could just be a big meal with friends for those who don't celebrate it.

Sorry it's so short I'm sleepy.
___________________________________________________

Everyone was all smiles, well as bakugou was only looking slightly less angry then normal but everyone was happy nonetheless.

The food was great! But no one dared compliment the sweet potatoes that deku made otherwise bakugo would have a fit and probably force deku to have a cook off. But Todoroki felt bad no one said anything about his boyfriend's amazing cooking so he made sure to tell him how good it was when no one was paying attention.

"You did great baby," Todoroki whispered to Deku. Deku instantly smiled and hugged Todoroki "you really think so? I was a little worried I didn't put the right amount of vanilla extract," Todoroki smile and hug back gently kissing Deku's head "it was perfect."

After a bit of chitchat and playful banter Uraraka brought up the magical wish bone that you get with Turkey. "You believe in that stupid superstitious shit roundface?" Bakugo said as he handed her the small bone.

All Uraraka did was nod before addressing everyone in the room "on the count of three everyone make a wish!"

"3"

"2"

"1"

Snap!

"And your wish comes true!"

Denki smirked "that means I'll finally find love!" To which bakugo scoffed "no one will ever love you dunce-face"

Deku looked to Todoroki "what did you wish for puppy?"

Todoroki kissed Deku's forehead "that you will always be happy," Deku looked confused "thanks, but why not something for yourself?"

Todoroki then softly kissed Deku's lips "because you being with me is all that I could ever wish for"
___________________________________________________
A little about my project thingy, it'll be more of an interactive thing! Where you can interact with a character and in some cases each other! Now this doesn't have anything to do with my fanfics and don't feel pressured to check it out if you don't want to!