My idol

hi there people who still read this fanfic and/or newbies! Life sucks and I was failing several classes (I took care of it) and I lost passion for writing but after scrolling through my drafts and old free-writes I couldn't help but want to write again so I went through my drafts and actually finished them. I hope you enjoy sorry if I'm rusty.

background info- Quirkless AU!, Idol Todoroki! Fanboy Izuku!

is it Harry styles X Y/N fanfiction? no. it's Izuku x Idol! Todoroki you imbecil. (I'm sorry that was mean)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Music blasted through out the Midoriya household all songs sung and written by the well known "Shoto" whom Izuku is obsessed with. Izuku knows everything about Shoto from his favorite food; cold soba, His blood type; type O, and His relationship with his family; not great. Now Izuku doesn't think this is too much information about his idol because it can all be easily found via google search!....on the dark web...But that's not the point, Izuku doesn't see anything wrong with knowing almost everything about his idol even though they never have and most likely never will meet. But alas this fanfiction and in fanfiction anything can happen! and that is how our favorite broccoli boi got the chance to meet his idol.

Izuku couldn't stop the wide grin and ear piercing screech that escaped him when he seen the email. He did it! his song will be sung by his all time favorite idol and on top of all that he gets to meet him! he had so much to do, he needs new clothes, maybe a new hairstyle? What if he finds his name strange!? Izuku mumbled and mumbled and mumbled till his frenemy Bakugou Katsuki hit him in the back of the head.

"You'll be fine dipshit, your name isn't weird and your hair looks as edible as it always has" although calling someone's hair 'edible looking' is a very strange thing to say, coming from Bakugou it was honestly really reassuring. Izuku doesn't need to change anything about himself! Shoto was going to meet the real Izuku Midoriya and if he doesn't like it then that's his loss!

"But seriously buy new clothes. you can't go meet him wearing a shirt that says-" Bakugou made a quote motion "Good looking t-shirt" Izuku visibly deflated at this, maybe he did need to change himself after all

"Maybe you're right Kacchan.."

Bakugou just groaned and made a choking motion towards Izuku "Fucking whatever! your clothes are stupid but I guess you're stupid too" which roughly translates too "fine I'll say what I really mean, your clothes show who you and you don't need to change just for some bulshit idol guy"

Izuku was once again filled with confidence as he ran to his closet "if you really wanna help me with clothes can you help me pick out some?" Bakugou growled letting Izuku know he was done being a good friend for the day "I guess I'll just call Uraraka to help me" Bakugou just nodded and left locking the door with his spare key as Izuku called Uraraka

"oh Hi Deku! what's up? oh! how did that contest go? did you win?"

Izuku laughed at the bombard of questions "Hey, I actually called to say that I won and I needed help picking out clothes for the trip"

Uraraka squealed "OMG I'm so happy for you Deku! How many days will you be staying?"

Izuku thought for a bit "well until the song is fully produced and stuff"

"hmm...I'd say pack for 2 weeks you can always buy more clothes when you're there and you don't want to overpack, that'll make you look bad"

Izuku nodded a little using his shoulder to keep his phone near his ear while he grabbed clothes that fit all the situations Uraraka listed, minus the ones that made no sense like 'Just in case you run into a princess and you need to show your gay so she doesn't fall in love with you'

"Oh and wear something Comfy for the plane ride, but not PJ comfy just like Jacket and fancy pants comfy"

Izuku looked at his closest confused "what?"

Uraraka sighed "pick out something comfy for the plane ride that you could go to Bakugou's house wearing"

Izuku nodded and put his phone down and quickly changed then sent Uraraka the picture, a strange feeling of Déjà vu washed over him like he's been in a situation like this before...getting dressed to meet someone rich for a job opportunity that could possibly change his life forever, he quickly shook it off as crazy talk.

getting dressed to meet someone rich for a job opportunity that could possibly change his life forever, he quickly shook it off as crazy talk

Uraraka gasped "perfect! a healthy mix of 'I could nap but I'm also ready to hot the town'"

Izuku laughed a bit and sent Uraraka a pic of his packed suitcase "You think I can do this?"

Uraraka smiled and nodded even though Izuku couldn't see her "of course, Deku you worked hard on that song and you've loved this idol since his debut"

Before Izuku could say thanks she quickly spoke "But no matter what do not let him know how much you know about him. to use fans that stuff is normal but to the actual artists and stuff that is extremely weird, creepy, and down right stalkerish"

Izuku nodding slowly "yeah..got it don't let him know...I can do that no problem!"

-------------------

He got on his plane and put on his headphones then closed his eyes as all stress and worried slowly left his body

--------------------

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck you had one job Izuku! and of course you blew it!'

Shoto looked confused but smiled the smallest bit "I'm flattered but how did you know that soba was my favorite? let alone that I only like cold soba?" now you see after Izuke go off the plane he was immediately introduced to the handsome man known as Shoto and they got to talk a bit about the song Izuku wrote that would be sung by Shoto and afterwards Shoto asked if Izuku wanted to get some dinner and of course in a shocked state Izuku said "Of course! I know of this really nice place that sells amazing cold soba, I know that's your favorite and I've always wanted to go there with you!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part two will happen soon, I'm sleepy and really want to post something rn so enjoy this (also I will be making anoth Christmas special either the day after of the day before Christmas)

Oh and of course love you all<3