❤︎Episode 5

🌼🌼

〰️𝑃𝑅𝐸𝑉𝐼𝑂𝑈𝑆𝐿𝑌 𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑀𝐴𝑁𝑆𝐼𝑂𝑁〰️

A new arrival shocked the mansion.

"Hello, I'm Taesan.."

〰️𝑇𝑂𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇〰️

The girls feel threatened

"Do I have utter mug written on my forehead!"

And games begin

"Let the games begin...dumb bitch"

ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇs sᴏ ғᴀʀ, ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ sᴘᴀᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʟᴏᴛs ᴏғ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪᴛ! ᴅᴏɴᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀ sɪʟᴇɴᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴊᴏɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜɴ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ .

Now onto the show!

🌼🌼
ʙʟᴇᴇᴅɪɴɢ ᴇᴀʀᴅʀᴜᴍs ᴀs ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪsʟᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ sᴏɴɢ ᴘʟᴀʏs ᴊᴋᴊssғᴊ

(ʟᴏɴɢ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ)

The islanders finally hear the clicking and clacking of heels and turn around to see her.

Jennie:"Oh my god. Who the fuck is that?"

The boys gawk in shock; practically jumping up and down in excitement as she smiles and walks over.

"Hello, I'm Taesan."

𝑀𝐸𝐸𝑇 𝑇𝐴𝐸𝑆𝐴𝑁 𝐴𝑁𝐺𝐸𝐿

Taesan:"Hi I'm Taesan, I'm 19 and I'm an artist from South London. Being an artist, I would say, I've got quite a creative mind. Uh my friends would describe me as funny, cute, shy at times haha. I would say I can be hella competitive, so watch at girls haha. Uh I've never actually been in a serious relationship so I hope to come into the mansion and finally find someone who's right for me."

𝐵𝐴𝐶𝐾 𝑇𝑂 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑀𝐴𝑁𝑆𝐼𝑂𝑁

Taesan struts over to the boys; hugging them all one by one while she smiles.

Cam:"Well she's ballsy I give you that."

She crosses her arms while she watches her. Ashlyn looks over at Jungkook who's stood gawking like a dog that's just received a treat.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Ashlyn:"What the actual fuck. He's fucking stood there like a fucking kid at Christmas. She's not even all that."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Taesan looks over at the girls, giving them all a smile while walking to them.