Dangerous Game

[At this point i'm just choosing random levi pics lol let me know if i've used any pics twice. my memory sucks (◍•﹏•) haha ok enjoy ttyl]

Once again i'm walking through the forest to try out my new throwing blades. I find myself in these forest far too often. I touch a tree once i'm further into the forest. I step back from the tree grabbing a blade from the belt on my waist. Quickly turning and flicking my wrist so it hits the tree and stays there. I grab another and do the same making sure to not hit the other blade.

"There she blows," I whisper to myself throwing another blade. "I hate this part," I mutter walking over to the tree to pick up the blades. Instead of walking back and throwing them again I sit up against the tree. I throw the blades up watching them land between my legs. Looking up at the blades watching the sun shine off the gold blade before it hit the ground rustling the grass and leaving its mark. I throw another blade up but a voice startles me and I quickly move my leg so it leaves a mark in the grass and not my leg.

"That's a dangerous game to play, (y/n),"

"Fuck you," I mutter staring at the blade that almost landed in my leg, "What do you want, Noah,"

"Nothing," he sits at a tree parallel to the tree i'm at, "Just came out here for a walk," he leans his head back on the tree, looking up at the sky. I twirl a blade in my hand before throwing it at Noah. It's inches from his head yet he doesn't move instead he smirks up at the sky, "I was wondering how long it would take you to throw it," He grabs it and inspects it, "These are nice sis. Where'd you get them?"

"Why do you care?" I ask twiddling a blade in my hands. I quickly move my body as my blade flies towards me, "What the fuck, Noah!" I grab the blade sticking out of the tree and put it back on my waistband.

"Come on that's it?" he stands up crossing his arms and pouting. I raise an eyebrow and place my hands on my waist, "I was starting to have fun," I scoff at his remark and roll my eyes.

"You're just looking for an excuse to throw a knife at me," I mutter throwing a blade into the ground.

"Maybe," he shrugs his shoulders before swiftly picking up the blade and going back to his tree, all in a blink of an eye. I close my mouth before he notices and lean up agains the tree my arms crossed.

"I should have seen that one coming," Placing a rogue strand of hair behind my ear before looking back up at Noah, a grin smeared across his face. I raise an eyebrow but before I can say anything there a gust of wind then a sharp pain on my cheek. Noah's grin slowly dropping as his eyes widen once we finally realize what happened.

"Seriously!" I grab the blade placing it in the waistband as I walk back to HQ, "All you had to do was aim, Noah! It's not that hard!" I yell hearing the crunching of the leaves behind me. Then the realization hits and I turn around to face him, "Or was that what you wanted?" I ask coldly, wiping away the warm blood on my cheek.

"What! No! I wasn-"

"Cut the act Noah," My voice gets colder as I glare at him,

"(y/n), seriously I didn't mean to," he looks down at his feet, "It's just been a while," he says softly. I sigh and turn back around,

"I don't believe you, but whatever," he jogs to catch up to me and we head back, the sound of the wind rustling the leaves filling the silence.

As we walk up the steps I notice Levi outside scolding a cadet. He looks over at me and I watch his eyes narrow before they move to look over at Noah. Shit, he saw the cut, fuck, fuck, fuck. I think to myself looking down at the steps. Noah and I part ways and I quickly make my way to my room.

"Cadet," I hear his cold voice from behind me, Shit.

"Uh...h-hey," I clear my throat, why am I nervous? "Hey captain," I give a short wave and he walks past me,

"Follow,"

"It's really nothi-,"

"I said follow, cadet," I let out a sigh before following behind him my head down. I accidentally bump into him as he's stopped in front of his office door. He mutters an idiot under his breath and I let out another sigh letting my shoulders drop. 

[thanks for all the reads! :) ttyl]