Chapter 16 - in which Camila asks Shawn if she is naughty or nice

She took one step forward.  He looked at her feet and hid a smile.  She was wearing fluffy socks that looked like Santa's boots.  They should have killed the moment, but they just made him love her more.  He loved that goofy part of her.  He had missed it.  He took the step to bring himself close to her, and put out one arm, pulling her against him, then used his other hand to cup her face.

"You are one sexy Mama tonight, Ms Cabello," he said softly.

"It's the hat, isn't it?" she said.  "I'm wearing it at a rakish angle, that's why."

"Not the hat," he shook his head.

"Is it the socks?  I thought they were pretty hot myself." 

"Could be the socks," he said.  Without moving from his embrace, she used her feet to kick off the socks.

"Is that better?"  He shook his head again.

"Mmm, then it must be the t-shirt?"  She stared down at it. "I was going to get one that said 'I'm not short, I'm just a tall elf' but I liked this one better."  She gave him a sassy smile.  He read the t-shirt again 'Naughty or Nice. Decisions Decisions.'

"So have you made your decision?"

She put her finger on her chin and looked up as if she was thinking.  "I am so not good at making decisions," she said.

"Well, let me help you with that," he said, grabbing the t-shirt from the bottom and peeling it up over her head.  His mouth dried up.  Underneath she wore the sexiest red satin lingerie set.  She had planned this, the little witch.  She reached for the hat and he stilled her hand.

"No, leave it, I like it.  It is at a very rakish angle after all."

He picked her up, and she wrapped her legs around his waist, and he carried her into their bedroom, making a mental note to retrieve her nightgown and socks before Lita got up.

Back in the bedroom, he sat her on the edge of the bed, careful not to knock off the hat. 

He pulled off his t-shirt, leaving him in his drawstring cotton pants, sitting low on his hips, and leaving nothing to the imagination.  He saw her eyes lower to where his intentions were more than obvious.  Then he knelt before her on the floor, between her legs, and began to slowly unlace the corset she wore.  Her breath quickened as he brushed the underside of her breasts as he worked, then finally pulled it apart.  His face was level with her breasts, and he took that as a sign, and kissed them gently, one at a time, using his thumb to rub the over sensitive nipples as she gasped.  Then he stood up and untied his pants, letting them drop to the floor and kicking them away.  He moved away and sat in the big easy chair that faced the bed.

"Stand up," he said softly, and she did.  She stood there in her red satin panties and the Santa hat, looking like the cutest and sexiest elf in existence. God he wished he had a photo of THIS. 

"Come here," he said and she slowly walked toward him until he held up his hand to stop. 

"Take them off," he nodded at the underwear and she pulled at the little bow on one side, and then the other, letting them drop to the floor.  He was light-headed, just thinking about where this was heading.  It had been so long, almost six months, since he had been inside her.

"You know what to do now," he said.  He wanted her to ride him, to take control, and they had been to this rodeo before, she knew what he wanted her to do.  She climbed onto him and very slowly, and very carefully, she lowered herself onto him.  When he was completely inside her, she stopped and leaned forward, pressing her breasts against his chest, breathing fast and loud.