Confessions

A/N - Hey lovelies, this one shot is almost 2k! Woahhhhhhh. Anyways, I hope you enjoy. I love so many ideas in this fic - the flag and Draco's bedding are my fav's. Please comment, vote and let me know what you think!! I would really appreciate the feedback, and just little comments on paragraphs make my day. ~Jaz xx

Draco hated his 8th year. The only thing he loved about it was the fact he had a flag. It was like a massive blanket and you could use it as one too. On it, you can decide the colours, the writing and the designs. He had his as Draco Malfoy - Gay as fuck - Anti Social as fuck. It was an emerald green with silver writing. The pattern was much like the British flag but just green. It was on his bed as a throw for now.

Draco had a dorm to himself as none of his friends came back, and anyway, no one wanted to share a dorm with a Death Eater in case they were murdered in their sleep. It was a small room, with 2 beds. He used one for sleeping and the other as a chill type couch. He had a dark wood desk and a massive window looking out over the quidditch pitch. The Slytherin found it slightly strange being in a tower instead of being in the dungeons but he felt he was adjusting quite well.

The bed he slept in was situated underneath the window, meaning he could have a lovely breeze wash over him as he slept. His bedding was a plain white linen but it had dragon outlines that trailed across the cloth. They moved and breathed fire and the flames they produced acted as heating charms for when he got too cold. Draco often found himself talking to them about his day and a voice in the back of his head would always tell him 'Malfoy's don't talk to their bedding' but he didn't give two flying fucks. He wasn't a Malfoy for all he cared.

Draco had actually considered leaving the Manor and his parents. He could emancipate himself as he was old enough but he didn't want to leave his mother with his father. That was the only reason he became a Death Eater - to protect his mother. But no one knew that, and no one asked so he didn't tell. He had a feeling Potter knew a bit. He didn't know how though, but he always seemed to know what Draco was struggling with even if he didn't even know he was struggling.

Potter had come up to him two days after school had started. Draco expected a fight, but was shocked to say the least when the Gryffindor pulled him into his arms. Draco considered squirming and fighting but he was too cold and Potter was warm. Fuck, he was hot - in both senses of the word.

The break before 8th year had done Potter good. Although Draco himself was skinny and pale, Potter had grown, now to be taller than Draco. He must've been working out over the break as he was ripped which always made Draco's brain swirl into fantasies that could never happen. It didn't matter if they were friends now, Potter had the Weaslette. After the war, Potter got rid of his glasses and replaced them with muggle contacts. Now it meant that whenever they made eye contact, his green piercing eyes looked into Draco's soul. Draco found it scary but hot at the same time.

The blond had been back at Hogwarts for 2 months before someone saw his room. Usually he would defend it like a dragon with a lair, but this time he was asleep and didn't notice someone entering his room. Now, you would think, was he stupid enough to forget charms to keep away attackers? The thing is, he didn't. Minerva had convinced him, reassured him that no one with ill intent could enter his room as she had placed wards on his room herself. And those words held firm until this night. But who were they, and why did they wait 2 months until they could get Draco?

Harry was sharing a dorm with Neville for 8th year. Their room just so happened to be the biggest, no one knew why, not even Minerva. She suspected it was Hogwarts showing her gratitude at protecting her but she wasn't quite sure.

Six Gryffindors were inside Harry's dorm playing truth or dare. They hadn't been able to spend much time with one another for ages as school was piling up, but they settled into their old ways of joking and laughing quickly. The Golden Trio, Neville and the gayest couple in Hogwarts - Deamus as Luna named them - were sitting in a circle with their flags on their shoulders. Harry's was silver with the words Harry Potter - The Boy Who Gayed - Single Pringle in a black thread. Dean's had the writing Dean Thomas - Gay 1 - #No.2 Deamus Shipper in white thread on a purple background. His boyfriends, was Seamus Finnegan - Gay 2 - #No.1 Deamus Shipper in a purple thread on a white background. They had an argument about who was the first shipper of themselves and eventually came to an agreement that Seamus could be the first shipper only if Dean could be Gay 1.