Bye-bye hinny shippers!! [REQUEST]

Unknown_Persons ~ thanks for the request! I hope you like it. :)

Summary/requested plot: Ginny catches Harry and Draco in their bed and Ginny calls Draco a Death Eater. Harry defends Draco and its bye-bye Ginny.

***

Harry's life is pretty good. Ginny plays beater for the Hollyhead Harpies and is often away for months at a time. Harry owns a flower shop, named Lily's after his mother. He keeps himself busy when his girlfriend is gone.

But a few months ago, Harry got some news from one of the girls on Ginny's team that shook his world. His lovely, sweet, caring and straight girlfriend was fucking around with the oppositions teams. In the changing rooms she was named The Whore.

As you would expect, Harry was quite upset with this news and he didnt know what to do. He hasn't asked anyone for help, determined to sort this out himself. He didnt want the press involved - they would blow it all out of proportion. Harry was stuck on how to deal with the situation he was in. Break up? Confront her and then break up? Sleep around himself? He didnt like the last idea. There were many songs about the last one showing you what could go wrong.

This problem stuck with Harry for weeks. Ginny was away for 4 months this time and so he was very lonely. Ginny forbade him to get a pet. He didnt understand why; it was for him when she wasn't there!

About a month after he found out about Ginny's whorish tendencies, Harry got a customer he would never have expected.

Draco Malfoy.

It was a wet Wednesday and the storm had come a few days earlier than people suspected. Harry had to move all his flowers inside less they get destroyed by the wind and hail. He was watering the last of his flowers when the door slammed open with a gust of wind and a sopping wet person stepped through. They pushed down their hood.

Harry gasped when he saw Draco. Tall, slim, muscular (he could tell because his shirt was stuck to his skin) and unfairly handsome. No one except Hermione and Harry knew of Harry's sexual orientation. He was Bisexual and right now his gay was definitely showing.

"You always were one for dramatic entrances weren't you?" Harry sighed exasperatedly before flashing a quick grin at Draco. Draco spluttered. He opened and closed his mouth a few times before snapping it shut and choosing to glower at Harry instead of insulting him. "Watcha need Malfoy?" Harry asked politely.

"Um... do you have any dark coloured Dhalias and light coloured Daffodils?" Draco asked. Harry nodded and strode off towards him before stopping and grabbing a dozen flowers of 2 different plants. "Do you want them to live a little longer? Look fresher for longer too?" Harry asked conversationally as Draco dried himself off with a charm. "Yes to both please." Draco replied, looking drier than he came in but more fuzzled than usual.

Harry completed the charms and started to wrap the flowers up.

"Say, it's been ages since I last saw you... and although we arent friends... we did get along more in our eight year. So I was wondering... if you want to go get coffee sometime?" Draco asked hesitantly, shuffling his feet on the sodden mat.

Harry was taken aback. He thought about it for a moment before replying. " 'Course! That sounds great. I open the shop at 0830 in the morning and close it for a 30 minute break for lunch at around 1230. I close up for the night at 1900, but that can always change. So whenever you're free around those times I'd be happy to go out for a drink with you." Harry smiled brightly at his customer.

Draco slumped with relief before grinning hesitantly at the Saviour under his wet fringe. "Cool. That sounds great! I'll owl...?"

"Yes, owl would be preferable if you dont mind." Harry answered sheepishly. Draco chuckled, "No problem Potter."