Oh do you now?

Ron's POV

I stood to the side and watched with Hermione, Zabini and Parkinson. Malfoy and Harry were fighting a separate battle and they both made it quite clear we were not to take part in it. 

Strange. 

"You're such a bloody bastard Potter!" Malfoy yelled in Harry's face. 

Harry fumed, very pissed off. "I will have you know, Malfoy, that my parents were married when they had me! The only bastard here is you!"

Malfoy flicked his wand at Harry causing Harry to shriek before he tackled Malfoy and shoved him against a wall. 

Now, Harry came out to me and Mione a few months ago, so it shouldn't have surprised me to see him shoving his knee between Malfoy's legs but it did. It definitely did. 

I mean can't you just pin his hands above his head or something? 

Oh wait, Harry's doing that too. How does he make everything he does look gay? 

Malfoy spat in Harry's face, making Mione wrinkle her nose in disgust and Parkinson to snort. 

His voice was a bit shaky when he next spoke. Was Harry's close proximity bothering him, hmm? "I hate you with every part of my body Potter!" 

'Every part of my body' - part of my body?!?! Why not being? Malfoy, you're such a dramatic ass!

I came back out of my thoughts to hear Harry reply. "Oh do you now?"

Suddenly their kissing. 

Kissing.

Proper snogging and everything! I just saw Malfoys tongue - ewwwwwwww. And Harry's tongue just touched Malfoy's! 

How do you grow from spitting insults and literally spitting to fucking kissing?!?!

"What the fuck!?" I shouted, tearing the boys apart from each others lips. They were both breathless, mouths swollen and weren't looking anyone in the eye. 

Harry sighed deeply before dropping his arms from Malfoys and promptly wrapped them round Malfoys waist, trapping him. He then rested his head on the gits shoulder and nuzzled his neck. 

"Close your mouth Weasley - there isn't any food around to shove in it-" Malfoy broke off in a yelp turning into a moan as Harry bit his neck. 

Parkinson cheered loudly with tears in her eyes. 

"FUCKING FINALLY!!!!!" 

Hermione just snorted before shaking her head and walking off to the library. 

I think I might go and join her to get away from this crazy madness.

Sparing a last glance at Harry and Malfoy, I rushed after Mione, trying to banish the look of lust and desire on Malfoy's face as my best mate sucked, licked and kissed his neck whilst he pinned his lover to the wall. 

Bleugh, PDA. 

04/10/2020