Miss me?

It was a rainy Thursday and the 4th years were stuck inside the potions classroom. Small badges flashed the words Potter Stinks! on every Slytherins robes. Occasionally a boy with platinum blonde hair winks and blows a kiss to whoever is looking at the badge.

"Professor? May I go to the toilet?" A tall, skinny boy with platinum hair asked.

"Of course Mr Malfoy. Your potion is outstanding. You may leave." The potions Professor, Snape, grunted out.

Malfoy left the room.

He came back about 2 minutes later and plopped himself onto a, at first glance, seemed to be a random boys lap. The boy wore red trimmed robes and glasses that were broken. He squawked as Malfoy in sat himself on his lap.

"Did you miss me Potter?" The Slytherin asked.

"You went to the bathroom for 2 minutes Malfoy." The boy, Potter, glared at him and crossed his arms, jostling Malfoy a little.

"I know, but did you miss me?" Merlin, the Malfoy guy was persistent.

Potter sighed and rolled his eyes. "Malfoy, we hate each other."

Malfoy snickered a little before smirking wickedly. "Is that so? Then why havent you pushed me out of your lap yet, hmm?"

Potter blushed bright red to match his robes. "Uh, I uh... maybe I did miss you?"

Malfoy had a smug smile on his face. "I thought so Potter. Now, i want cuddles."

Potter smiled bashfully before complying and scooping the Slytherin into his arms and ignored his classmates.

He was so gonna get Draco back for outing then in that way.

A/N

🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

I love drarry sm

Any ideas you want me to do? Xx

Jaz

- Thursday 8th October 2020