Oops, I just fell...

Basically a crackfic?

Draco just wanted a peaceful Christmas holidays. He didn't want a lap full of Harry Potter 6 minutes into the holiday.

4th year

***

I had just waved my friends off at the station in Hogsmeade. They were all going home to tell their parents all about Potter being chosen as a champion in the Tri Wizard tournament and to spend time with their families for Christmas.

My parents were out in France with business deals. I couldn't come and I didn't want to impose on my friends holiday's, so I decided to stay at Hogwarts on my own. Most people in the school had gone home and all of Slytherin had left. It was just me.

I am so looking forward to a holiday of peace and quiet. No sneering or smirking or teasing Potter on his hair or even being teased about teasing Potter on his hair. I was free.

***

My holiday bliss lasted 6 minutes before it was interrupted. A certain green eye'd Gryffindor had fallen from above and landed straight into my lap.

My. Lap.

It is sacred! How dare he just sit in my lap! It is off limits to everyone - even myself!

I was just sitting there, contemplating what I was about to do for these four weeks and I get a lap full of Potter. What's he trying to get me to do? Him??

"Potter! One, how the fuck did you get into the Slytherin common room, two, why were you on the ceiling and 3, why haven't you removed yourself from my lap?"

Potter at least had the decency to look ashamed and guilty. Serves the prat right.

"Well, Malfoy, if you must know, Hermione was driving me mad with 'Harry! You must prepare for the tournament!', 'Harry! Concentrate!', 'Harry! Do this do that!'. It was pissing me off so I crept off to explore some thing and have fun on my lonesome. I found this passage I hadn't explored yet and it turned into a tunnel. I had no idea where I was in the school. I was just crawling around-"

Looking at him now, I noticed he looked so grimy. Mud, dust and Merlin knows what else was there but he was stILL ON MY LAP!

I shoved him off my holy lap and he flopped to the floor, oomphing as he went. I want to jump on him.... will he be squishy? I sigh, father would be so proud of my bullying.

Potter sat up with a scowl, carding a hand through his knotty hair, making it look worse. "Anyways," he said with a glare, "I was just crawling around, and I found this button on the wall to my right. I pressed it and fell. Right here, onto your bony-ass lap."

That was weird. We haven't spat serious insults at each other yet.
"So, you just randomly pushed a button to see what would happen?" I asked.

He nodded his head with a confused frown.
"Well, yeah." Of course he says it with a duh tone of voice.

"Typical Gryffindor." I muttered, glancing back up to the ceiling.

"Oi!"

It was silent for a while. I have a load of homework to do but that can wait for a while. What can I do for now though?

I smirked. An idea just popped into my head.

"Potter. I need entertainment. You're job is to entertain me, any means possible."

He grinned at me. Weird. Potter grinning. At me. First he sits on my holy lap then grins at me? The audacity.

I scowl at him instead of grinning back. Damn, his smiles are just so infectious. I hate him.

'Don't smile at me you heathen.' I sneered, turning my head to look outside the window towards the lake.

Okay, what are we gonna do?

A/N

This is a oneshot I started but couldn't find any ideas to continue with. Got any clues guys?

Sorry, its been a while. How have you all been?

Also, I have 3 weeks left of my GCSE's before they're finished!!!!! Come on Jaz, you got this!

Wish me luck!

12.05.2021