t w o 《wishes》

:: lowercase intended
grammatical errors
amateur writing
sorry not sorry ;)
enjoy :3

Cyyy_bangtanieee
thanks to this girl! she has been supporting me since.

=====

the room was dimly lit. all the lights were turned off, making the full moon light the only light source illuminating the room through the big glass window. there was a pane under the window- big enough for anyone to sit or even lay there comfortably, decorated with soft plush cushion comfortable for whoever sit on the it. on one side of the pane, there was a mini shelf filled with variety of books, ranging from fantasy, mystery, sci-fi and anything along the line you could name of.

the streak moonlight was enough for the room occupant to see clearly in the otherwise pitch black room. in the middle of the room was a king sized bed, too big for one person but good enough to lay comfortably. on the left side of the bed next to the giant glass window was a walk-in closet, filled with designers clothes. next to it was a big ensuite bathroom. the room was spacious enough it could fit in a big bath tub, a room of toilet and another small room for shower. the were also pristine white marble sinks. all in all the bathroom was spacious and decorated in monochromatic scheme of black,white and grey marble tiles.

on the other side of the room stood a big and tall brown bookshelf, strong enough to hold an amount of thick books and even encyclopedias. not to far from the bookshelf was a study table, tons of papers and stationaries laid on it.

there was also a big fluffy white round carpet spread, located under the bed. the mattress was covered in pastel grey bedsheets with feathers painted the bottom of the thick comforter. underneath the comfortable laid a small body, calmly breathing in and out. eyelashes fluttered softly on the boy's chubby cheeks dotted with soft freckles and pink hues.

the boy was sleeping soundly, looking so ethereal to be human.

'•'•'•'•'

the sun had already rise over the horizon. birds already flew off their nest to start the day by finding food for their families. the city had already been awake for an hour, vehicles speeding off on the road to reach their destinations before morning rush ho

the sounds of cars didn't wake up the boy since they live in a wealthy neighbourhood away from bustling cities but close enough to not need more than forty-five minutes to reach the cities. instead, the boy was woken up by chirping birds and sunlight that streaking into the room through the opening curtains, reaching its light to lightly stroke against the boy's delicate feature.

the boy fluttered his eyes open slowly, trying to get rid of the sleepiness by rubbing his small fists onto his eyes softly. a moment later, the door to his room was softly opened before someone called out his name.

"yoongi. wake up baby." called his mom, mrs. min daehyun.

yoongi grunted softly, indicating that he had woken up before sitting up on the bed. he then sluggishly went to the bathroom to start his morning routine. mrs. min chuckled, amused by his son's antics before going downstairs to finish up making breakfast.

'•'•'•'•'

yoongi walked downstairs in his soft pastel blue oversized sweater- creating major sweaterpaws and a pair of white jeans, waddling to the kitchen. despite being locked up in his house for basically his whole life- not that he minded, he was still up to date with trends nowadays and recent fashions through news and television, making him a little bit of fashionista, but not too much.