s i x 《found you》

:: lowercase intended

'•'•'•'

recaps;
mustering his courage, he reached for the envelope. he opened it carefully, not wanting to tear its contents.

once he got a grasp of the papers inside the envelope, he said a pray, hoping it would be good news only.

'•'•'•'

jeongguk read the papers carefully. soon enough, a bitter smile formed on his face.

he leaned his head against the head of his chair. he couldn't believe that his mate was not far away from, yet it felt it was. he was so close yet so far.

first, he needed to schedule a meeting to meet with his mate's family.

'•'•'•'

yoongi was in the backyard, of course with two or three bodyguards around him. heh, idiot of you to think he could go outside alone, even only around his own house. no, he was not someone as important as the president, or one of the successful entrepreneurs around the world, but he was and always important to his family members to treat to this extent.

it might sound ridiculous, but it was the reality he had to accept. he wouldn't lie that he didn't feel annoyed. he would be lying if he said it didn't annoy him one bit, but what could he do? for all his life, as far as he could remember, he had never been outside. he was like an expensive, valuable and beautiful bird caged inside a golden cage. he could see the beauty of his surroundings, yet couldn't enjoy it to the fullest.

he stared into nothingness, observing his backyard. he then noticed an empty lawn. his face immediately light up. you could literally saw the imaginary of light up bulbs around his head by seeing how bright his face was.

he decided he wanted to make a garden of his own. a garden full of flowers.

so, with heart full of determination, yoongi took tools he would use for gardening.

'•'•'•'

jeongguk decided to go out for a walk while searching for his mate's whereabouts. he was strolling down the street, disguising as any human male clad in black outfit, though he didn't appear suspicious enough to make people turned their head towards him.

he was walking through a rich neighbourhood when he noticed the faint smell of his mate.

his eyes dilated. he closed his eyes to get a better sense of smelling. his feet instinctively followed the source of the smell, ignoring the people he had bumped into until he was brought upon a very secured mansion. he observed the mansion and walked around the perimeter until he saw his little mate in the backyard. his little mate, yoongi, was planting seeds of what he deemed as flowers. his lips turned upwards.

he was thankful for not going against his instincts. he was very thankful for his feet finally leading him to where his mate resided.

right now, he really wanted to approach his mate, but he thought that he could wait until a better time.

he knew the right time had not come yet since yoongi wasn't allow to go out yet.

that didn't make his faith lose though. instead, he was determined to set up a whole good plan just to approach his mate slowly and make him fall for him.

he never wished to force yoongi to come with him without his consent.

he wished to make yoongi accept him for who he was.

and he would make it happen.

'•'•'•'

hyeee,

finally updated.
sorry for such a short chapter.

GalaxyBuuny  i forgot to mention this pal. thank you for reminding me about the update or i might forgot to continue updating heheh and for understanding.