f o u r 《news and whispers》

:: lowercase intended
grammatical errors

'•'•'•'

yoongi slowly peeled his eyes open. his eyes were puffy he could barely open them because of how much he had cried the night before.

he observed his surroundings. the first thing he noticed was- he was in his bed under a thick, warm blanket. then he noticed that the was a tray of breakfast food on his bedside table, alerting him that he might have overslept.

he slowly moved to sit up against the head of the bed, still sleepy. as he gained his bearing, he started to recollect last night events. he was kind of upset still, but he couldn't do anything regarding that matter. he also didn't wish to be a disobedient son. so he disregarded his feelings even if he craved to.

deciding to forget the last event, he got up to start his morning routines and eat his breakfast later.

'•'•'•'

jungkook stared into spaces, lost in his own thoughts. he wondered when will he meet his other half.

he sat on his office chair, leaning back. he couldn't help but wonder, will his mate look like? he didn't care, he will just love his mate with all he had. he missed his mate.

he was just questioning, why his mate's family went missing. with no news. nothing. zero. boom! missing!

he shooked his head, softly slapping his cheeks. he would get depressed if he continued like this.

'•'•'•'

knock knock

"come in."

"mr. jeon, i have news."

jungkook's eyebrows perked up. his head swifly looked up upon hearing those words. he offered his assistant to sit, knowing they would have a slightly long talk. or maybe definitely.

"go ahead, park."

"the investigators has found traces and reasons why they went missing. though they haven't discover his location just yet."

jungkook was shocked to say the least. he couldn't describe his feelings. he wanted to jump, scream and laugh in happiness. but he kept his cool, keeping his reputation at bay in front of his assistant.

trying to contain his growing smile, he cleared his thoat and said, "well, do tell me what do they have."

jungkook then looked everywhere but his assistant's eyes when his voices decided to betray him.

jimin was amused seeing his superior tried to cover himself. he drew a small smile.

"what do you want to hear first, sir?"

jungkook was frustrated when his assistant decided to fool around. lazily looking up, he gave jimin a look. a look of 'don't play with me you dumbass'. yeah, you read that.

jimin just chuckled.

"well, i'll just tell you the bad news first then. t-,"

"bad news?" jungkook spoke out. eyebrows furrowed. he was confused.

"don't cut me off sir. let me speak," jimin gave jungkook a nasty glare.

"hey hey, i know we're friends but i'm still your superior! respect me!" jungkook half-shouted playfully. mischievous smile on his face.

"but i'm still your hyung." jimin rolled his eyes. not annoyingly, but playfully.

"yeah, yeah. whatever. so, tell me the news."

"aish this kid. so, as i was saying, the bad news, they went missing because of you." jimin halted to see jungkook's reactions.

"me? what did i do?" he was getting more and more confused.

"well, not exactly you. but your kind."

"my kind? why did their disappearance has things to do with my kind?" jungkook creased his eyebrows, massaging his temple.

"from what did they told, your mate's family was once attacked by one of your kind. and there were also rumors saying that they almost lose their child. which one were not stated."

"i-," jungkook tried to hold his feelings. the possibility of his mate getting hurt was slowly angering him. his eyes turned red.

"hey boss, calm down, okay?"

jungkook held his breath, closing his eyes before heaving out. he repeated those actions for a few minutes before opening his eyes. his eyes were now back to normal- rich dark brown.

"yeah, continue," jungkook replied. his voices were strained.

"the good news is, they may have or not found their traces."

"where?" jungkook eyes was slowly getting excited. shining with hopes.

"daegu."

jungkook's head was getting to work again. he was planning eveything he could do to find him again.

"hey jungkook."

jungkook looked up at jimin.

"don't do anything rash. it's not confirmed yet they were in daegu now. don't get your hopes up so much." jimin said, worried.

"i know. i just miss him so much. i want to hold him, kiss him, love him. there are so much things i want tobdo with him. but he's not here. i'm hurt, chim. you don't know how does it felt knowing your mate is out there, but you don't know where to find him." jungkook croaked out.

his eyes were welling with tears, threatening to stream down his cheeks.

jimin felt guilty. he couldn't of how much despair jungkook was in. especially when he had his own partner by his side. he felt sorry for jungkook.

"i'm sorry. we will find him soon. i know we will. then, you can do all the things you want to do with him. just wait, yeah? it'll worth it." jimin tried to convince jungkook, offering him a small smile.

"yeah. i can't wait for that day to come," jungkook smiled bitterly.

'•'•'•'

that night, jungkook was back at his penthouse. he stood at his wide balcony, enjoying the bird's-eye-view of the bustling city.

night breeze was soothing on his skin. he looked up, seeing a full view of bright, full moon. he whispered under his breath.

"i miss you, yoongi, my dear."

'•'•'•'

on the other side, yoongi was leaning against the rail of the balcony in his room. he was enjoying the view of the calm atmosphere surrounding him.

sometimes, he closed his eyes and breathed in the fresh night breeze.

he was doing so when he heard it. a sad whisper.

"i miss you, yoongi, my dear."

'•'•'•'

aaaaannd, that's it.
don't be mad at me. hew hew :3

words count : 989 words

:: not edited