s e v e n 《determination》

yoongi felt like someone was watching him but he didn't get chills. instead, he felt comforted and he was confused why would he feel comforted by a stranger watching him obnoxiously? he probably should laugh at himself for not getting scared shitless, but here he was, feeling a sense of security from that unknown person.

yoongi got up from his crouched position. he had finally done planting the seeds. he took a deep breathe and released it a few moments later. from the corner of his eyes, he could catch a figure looming behind tall hedges around the backyard.

slowly but surely, he turned around, trying to not make it obvious that he knew the man has been standing there for a while lile a creep.

as he turned around, their eyes caught each other, and yoongi unconsciously wave his hand at the stranger while smiling softly. as he did that, he certainly felt a pull towards the man, and his heart felt tight, but he ignored it.

the man was surprised to say the least, but he waved back and his lips stretched from ear to ear, signifying that he's very happy that yoongi acknowledged him.

~•~•~

jeongguk's p. o. v (third person)

jeongguk was surprised that his mate acknowledge him despite having forgotten him, or rather way too little to remember him when they first met years ago.

he was already happy, aesthetic even that he finally found his mate. but to see that his mate acknowledge even though he knew for sure he didn't remember him, just increase his euphoria.

so he went home feeling giddy, and planning on how to make a move to finally pursue yoongi properly.

he laid down on his bed, sighing happily. a giddy smile stretched on his face, eyes dreamy, mind wandering to the soft male.

he was determined to court yoongi. but before that, he needed to convince yoongi's family and straighten their past misunderstanding.

~•~•~

edited(?) neway, i added more bcoz i was so not satisfied with previous update, so i thought, why not i add a bit more.

sorry if its only narration, no dialogues, im bad at this, and the progress is so slow 〒▽〒 im upset

hope you guys can enjoy this boring story 〒▽〒