Chapter 1:

Tik

Tok

Tik

Tok

Tik

Tok....

everything is like a slow motion, The Chattering noises of the students slowly died down. every movements starts To slow then the whole classroom slowly Dimmed to darkness.

inhale...

exhale...

everything is peaceful, a teenage boy sat down on the middle of the class,putting on his Red headphones. he closed his eyes and concentrated he just let the whole environment slow down and only the sound of his breathing and heartbeat can be heard.

finally a peace.

"Hey! Dude wake up let's go to the cafeteria!"

he jolted up and Fell down to his seat, his friend looked at him and started laughing. "you asshole I was in the middle of peace of mind!" he yelled at them. "yeah! I can see it! but I cant just leave you here who knows whats gonna happen to you Anthony"

"yeah right it's not like I'm scared or crap Zen"

Anthony stood up and dust himself  off since the floor is dirty. A Black haired teenage boy known as Zen smiled at him "Yeah I know you can Protect yourself but still!" He grabbed Anthony's Wrists and dragged him out to go to the cafeteria The brown haired male Can't do anything about it since it's his friend. when they arrived the whole cafeteria is Full of students the two Ordered their foods and sat down. "Hey so do you have plans later?" Zen asked his friend. Anthony ruffled his brown hair and nodded "yeah I do, I have to go and fetch my lil sis, you know that shortie is inpatient" Zen Chuckled and throw his garbage. "oh Ahahaha! your little sister is a Diva, remember when  we left her to the Costumer service just to go grocery shopping and when we got in to the counter the line is long and I mean The whole grocery stores counter is long!" Zen said Anthony Laughed at that memory, yeah he did remember that.

"oh yeah and when we returned to the Costumer service, she was Glaring at us. and Then she starts to Sass us"

the two looked at each other and burst out in laughing. The whole class ended smoothly the two walked out the school gates together and bid their Goodbyes.

Anthony grabbed out his phone in his pocket and check the time. ' 11:30 a.m ' "oh cool the class ended early, welp better go and fetch Shortie then" Anthony starts to walk out, he Put on his Red headphones again and listen some music while walking to ease the boredom. he passed some Stores and old Buildings then Crossed the pedestrians

he Looked up and saw a Very familiar Building. and on the buildings Gate is a small girl standing and waiting to someone.

"Oi! Shortie!"

this caught the girls attention, she turned around and waved her small hands the girl then ran and hugged Anthony's Leg. "hey! I heard that! stop calling me shortie I have a name you know!" she said and kicked her brother's leg but it looks like it didn't even hurt him. "welp can't help it Elizabeth now lets go home. I'm hungry and I'm sure you also" he said and Carried his Sister and sling her small bag to his shoulder,Elizabeth Cheered "oooh! Yes yes I'm hungry! cook me something delicious!" Anthony Smiled in her enthusiasm

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~~•••666

Anthony grabbed out his apartment keys and Unlocked the door, Elizabeth immediately rushed inside and Got inside her room to change. Anthony on the other hand put down his bag and her sisters, he Got inside his room to change on a normal White shirt and a Black Long pants once he's done he entered the kitchen and redied himself to make some food.

"Big brother look what I got!"  Elizabeth got out in her room wearing a cute Rabbit onesie, she Climbed on the kitchen counter and Slammed down a Thick black Book Anthony placed down the plate and serve it to his sister he looked at the book and raised a brow. "where the hell did you get that? don't tell me you stole it" Elizabeth Shakes her head "no I didn't! I found it on mommy's Dusty Boxes!" he grabbed the book and opened it. "Guns? okay that's weird" Elizabeth Looked at his brother "big bro! you said you want to learn about guns remember! maybe you can read that!" she said Anthony Just looked at the book. the letters are a bit blurry to read so he took out his glasses and put them on Elizabeth snickered.

"what?"

"you look funny with your glasses on!"

"oh shush dear, This face is still gorgeous with or without a glasses"

"eeeww.."

Anthony just Rolled his eyes and Messed his little sisters hair. Elizabeth play fully stuck out her tongue Anthony did the same, he chuckled and walked on the living room. he Sat down on the couch and opened the book,

guns.

guns

guns

guns.

pretty much everything is about the guns, but he did enjoyed reading it, Elizabeth playfully Sat down beside her Brother with her stuff toy. Anthony Turned the TV on and the two watched some cartoons.

minutes passed Elizabeth has passed out and sleeping peacefully on her brother's lap. Anthony Turned the TV off and smiled down to his sister he carried her up like a baby and layed her down to her bedroom. Anthony sighed and locked the apartment door and get inside his room

"welp better get to sleep I don't have a homework anyways"

DING!

he groaned and Turned on his phone he groaned again. 'What the hell Zen!' he thought and checked out the message.

Zen:

hey! uh dude I know you'll be Groaning in annoyance but please hear me out! Did you remember those basketball dudes with three hot chick's yesterday?

Anthony:

yeah, now what?

Zen:

One of the Basketball players Invited me to a Party and well um. I just to invite you cause I don't know everyone there except you and those Players!

Anthony:

Nope! not interested!

Zen:

Please! Just this time! I'll let you bring someone! please I don't want to be alone therreeee!!!

Anthony Stared to his phone screen and growled "Fine Ya peace of hotdog meat I'll go" he mumbled and replied to his friend.

Anthony:

Fine! But pay me after this!

Zen:

Yes! thank you!

Anthony yawned and Shut his phone off and put it aside to the table. he covered himself with a warm blanket and fell asleep.

—END