~AUTHOR'S NOTE

⚠️⚠️⚠️ATTENTION!!! 🔊🔊🔊
(MUST READ!!!)

Hello everyone! I hereby and formally welcome you to the story HIDDEN SECRETS: Trapped in Oblivion! Enjoy the tale of Dana Wilson's puzzled life!

WARNING!!! / NOTE!!!
1. I edit every chapter before posting, but I'm not 100% efficient. Treat them as human error–This is my first book so bear with me! If you note any spelling error, grammatical blunder,ETC . do not hesitate to correct me- I'll gladly take it as constructive criticism.

2. No Hate speech. No SNARKY comments. And abusive words are prohibited. I'm not stopping you from expressing your opinion (via comments) about the story, ideas, plot, setting, characters,etc. but make sure they DO NOT hurt someone's feelings!

3. I am the author of this book. I wrote it. All ideas are mine and fictitious okayy!!! I would and no one would like it if you steal my book and plagiarize it. I am f🚩cking sick of plagiarism.

IMAGINE YOU SPENT DAYS, 10,000 HOURS MONTHS, YEARS, DECADES, CENTURIES, MILLENNIUMS, YOUR WHOLE LIFE DOING SOMETHING AND THEN SOMEONE JUST TAKES IT AND TEARS IT INTO SHREDS, HOW THE HELL WOULD YOU FEEL, HUH?
So PLEASE do NOT COPY MY BOOK!

Now, on to more positive things:

Firstly, I want to really thank you for choosing "Hidden Secrets". My heart ♥ goes to you all who have decided to read my book!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I had the idea about this book a long time ago so I started writing the story (~on my Laptop). I wrote down many ideas but they were just raw (like rough drafts and nameless characters!?) Until I recently decided to turn it into a story.

Secondly, All are my ideas and there were formulated. I love writing! I have so many ideas for so many stories, just one little (even silly!) idea could be made into an amazing story!

Lastly, I want to wish you happy reading and hope you love my story! I never thought I would ever publish this story but thanks to some personalities who made it possible!

While you read –vote, comments and share to your friends too!

As you know, it is a story about a girl who spent eighteen years of her life in a beautiful cage (Lmao! figurative!)

And I like to transit between first person and third person when I'm writing, you'd see a bold 'T✍️' right before I transit (just thought I'd inform you so you wouldn't get confused!)

Please, if you're re-reading , do not spoil it for new readers! Thanks!
HAPPY READING!!!

Enjoy the ride!

BUH-BYEEE!!!
Luv y'all
Your friendly neighborhood writer,

Ella 💕 ✍️